Bledsoe Football

bchswar

I was just thinking that it would be nice for Lake to come and scrimmage Bledsoe but it would take a day and a half of driving. I really look forward to spring practice to see what is going to happen. thanks for the info on the schedule. Playing crossville and stone should really help with the wins next year. I know that crossville was 5A but they are 0-10 and Stone is in the first year of the program. Nonetheless it is a great way to get wins and also get a good rivalry going. Coach Brown played Crossville and he never could beat them so let's hope things are different now. Again, they are not very strong. Cannon looks to be a little better and to quote some people from the game this year "well last year was a fluke, that will never happen again" be careful what you say....What are the other non-regions?

I didn't realize that one of the Barger boys used to be in Bledsoe? How did we let him get away?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't figure that you needed much material but that game is so late in the season it will be forgotten by then. Heard from a reliable source yesterday that there are some workings going on that will really make some people madder than they already are. Has nothing to do with athletics

Really? Same old politics in the county. I would love to see an overhaul of the Chain of Command. The county is only hurting itself. We have a 6000 square foot building that will house football, baseball, and softball. I have redone the entire field. We have bermuda on the field and a brand new irrigation system. We are in the works for building a practice field as well. We are trying to get things moving over here as well. It is just tough to get the county to spend money on athletics.

I wouldn't figure that you needed much material but that game is so late in the season it will be forgotten by then. Heard from a reliable source yesterday that there are some workings going on that will really make some people madder than they already are. Has nothing to do with athletics

Spill your guts and tell us whats happening?

sounds like things are moving forward in Woodbury. The only place that they don't is in Pikeville. BledsoeB you seem to be totally against change as the comments that you have made lately. As for the comment about the chain of command that may not be going to happen but the next rung down the ladder may have a crack in it.

sounds like things are moving forward in Woodbury. The only place that they don't is in Pikeville. BledsoeB you seem to be totally against change as the comments that you have made lately. As for the comment about the chain of command that may not be going to happen but the next rung down the ladder may have a crack in it.

I never said anything that would put me against change.....I'm all for change.....

people continually make excuses for why pikeville has not grown in years and why everything is the status quo. the problem is that people do not have any desire to better themselves or to see their children be better than they were. I am laughing loudly right now because of some of the past comments that I have heard in the years living here. They are never happy with their own circumstance but instead of doing anything about it they wallow in their pity. But I have seen a breakthrough in the clouds of doubt and it looks like there may be some sunshine poking through. It will only be done though if people have enough guts to get it done.

people continually make excuses for why pikeville has not grown in years and why everything is the status quo. the problem is that people do not have any desire to better themselves or to see their children be better than they were. I am laughing loudly right now because of some of the past comments that I have heard in the years living here. They are never happy with their own circumstance but instead of doing anything about it they wallow in their pity. But I have seen a breakthrough in the clouds of doubt and it looks like there may be some sunshine poking through. It will only be done though if people have enough guts to get it done.

The reason Pikeville, hasn't grown is GREED.

Tell us what your referring to as "sunshine poking through"?

Volhead, I got ya'll hooked up. :) I hope you get to slay a few ducks while you are out here. We will eat good too. It will be nice to see some ole faces. I will be back in the area for the holidays and J.S. and I are going to get together. You are more than welcome to join us. Give him a call and he we let you know what is happening or get my cell number from him and get in touch with me.