Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jmu, Bryson is a baaaaaaaad boy! He is was most exciting middle school football player to watch. At the middle school level, he is basically Reggie Bush. We would watch him after practice when there were middle school games and I would sit up there and call his touchdowns. The way he runs, I compare him to Antoine. Has a lot of moves. Spin move is ridiculous! He is pretty big, too. I believe he has been starting since 6th grade. I don't know how much he would contribute, but I think Smyrna has a nationally ranked player in the next few years. Thats just my opinion, though.

Remind anyone of Precious Valentine.

david sanders typical strong small back that can make you miss but can also run over you will be #1 in the spring

donovan runs like a 225 pound tb he is fearless and also has good speed

he hurts himself all the time hitting people

jarvis is faster than they give him credit for he would be a waste at fb since smyrna never runs the ball to the fb a good blocker at fb is all that is required for smyrna. jarvis will be a tb at smyrna

I do think you will see smyrna continue to do what they have for the past few years and that is be balanced with the run pass ratio they may pass a little more next yr just because they have those weapons and with other wr stepping up doubling rod may not be an option.

I heard john hendersons brother went to private school now, maybe brentwood academy??

Well I can't wait to see him in action. Sounds like he could do some things at the varsity level. How big would you say he is?

Ima try to be as accurate as I can be, but I'd say about 5'9 175. The way he runs, I'd say he ran about a 4.8 or 4.9. Remind you that he will only be a freshman lol. So the 40 time is bound to get lower and lower.

Jmu, Bryson is a baaaaaaaad boy! He is was most exciting middle school football player to watch. At the middle school level, he is basically Reggie Bush. We would watch him after practice when there were middle school games and I would sit up there and call his touchdowns. The way he runs, I compare him to Antoine. Has a lot of moves. Spin move is ridiculous! He is pretty big, too. I believe he has been starting since 6th grade. I don't know how much he would contribute, but I think Smyrna has a nationally ranked player in the next few years. Thats just my opinion, though.

Remind anyone of Precious Valentine.

Where did he play Middle school ball?