Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

I highly doubt that he will leave Smyrna.. And we could use another top name reciever to add to the list for Sonny.. anyone got any ideas of one..

Let's not get carried away here. Yes we did win a championship. That is great exposure for any program and there is always the possibilty of a couple good transfers, but that is out of our hands. So let's not create the suspicion that we are trying to recruit players because that will only hurt our program.

I've heard a name or two around the mill but I will keep that to myself for now because nothing is set in concrete as of yet.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Riverdale-- Can I say more, they're not #1 in the district any more, but they don't fall off much either :lol:

hld on just i min there boss we win region AGAIN then we barley get beat in the playoffs by a team we beat 49 0 and all of a sudden we aint # 1 in the district ??? ummm ok anyways

OFFENSE returning about the as many this year as we did last year

mcclain

lilinthol

spurlock

julious

lawerence

DEFENSE

boykin

gander

verge

jeremy

lawerence

last year we didnt return a bunch and look what kind of team we had not returning to many more than last year but at a program at riverdale it is stacked with alot of solid back ups and ppl step up every year just like they did this year and the same thing will happean this year but more a real talented senior class coming up :lol:

Let's don't start the Youree debate again./ Let Sam be. He is very happy to be at Oakland and a vital part of our school's student section for BBall. He supported OHS football as well, and we are ecstatic that he will graduate as a Patriot .

Vari is a good kid but had to handle other responsibilities. Sam followed his heart and went back to Oakland. Both were treated fairly and are good kids. I know both will be sucessful in the future.