Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

We will miss coach collins he is a great guy and a great defensive cordinator i hope coach aydelott will find a great person to take his place

Any ideas as to who might be filling in..Wonder what other shake ups might be coming for the warrior coaching staff? Coach "A" is a good coach & had some big shoes to fill, but sure tried hard, he just needs some supportive staffing. (especially a new secondary coach would be great addition) Best of luck Coach Collins

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First team out of 500 players is impressive. I am glad for Rod. It doesn't hurt that his big bro is already playing for UT. He got the verbal committment from his combine and was smart enuff to take it. How did Sonny do?

Don't want to burst your bubble, but Blackman had a LB that was ranked #1 at the Nike Combine a few yrs back. I know they had extremely high hopes for him, but I don't think he is even playing college ball. Forgot his name. He had a fantastic Jr yr and then sort of faded after that. Hope Rod fares better and keeps his feet on the ground.

First team out of 500 players is impressive. I am glad for Rod. It doesn't hurt that his big bro is already playing for UT. He got the verbal committment from his combine and was smart enuff to take it. How did Sonny do?

Don't want to burst your bubble, but Blackman had a LB that was ranked #1 at the Nike Combine a few yrs back. I know they had extremely high hopes for him, but I don't think he is even playing college ball. Forgot his name. He had a fantastic Jr yr and then sort of faded after that. Hope Rod fares better and keeps his feet on the ground.

I'm not sure how Sonny did? Scout.com hasn't posted the results yet.

I'm sure Rod will stay grounded.

Any ideas as to who might be filling in..Wonder what other shake ups might be coming for the warrior coaching staff? Coach "A" is a good coach & had some big shoes to fill, but sure tried hard, he just needs some supportive staffing. (especially a new secondary coach would be great addition) Best of luck Coach Collins

NO i dont have any idea on who the replacement will be i do know who i dont want it to be of course i will not mention that on here

who is our secondary coach and why do you think he needs replaced? because the 2 DBs that was there didnt make a tackle against smyrna? I dont know why people say our secondary was weak sonny had the 1 big pass other than that they were held in control the kept McCallie in check until we played not to lose and of course we didnt really play anyone else that passed that much but those guys got BETTER EACH game and that is the coaches job so i have to respectfully disagree with you on a new secondary coach