Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Ladarius Verge For Riverdale has moved to DE

Who would be the starters at the DT position

The move to DE should be a good one. At the next level, LV's size is more of a DE than a DT and it should help him with the colleges if he's quick enough out there. There's a younger DT that got a lot of minutes this year but I can't remember his name right now. I expect he'll be ready to step in.

DE is one of the big question marks for the 2007 team and this would obviously remove one of those question marks. There are also some linemen that people aren't yet aware of that will be ready to step up this fall. If someone stepped up and let Spurlock move to defense full time that would help solidify the D line.

I would love to see Lilienthal get a look at DE. With his motor he could be outstanding. However, center is one of those positions you don't really want to play both ways so another center would have to be found.

Does anyboy know when spring practice is going to be?

As many players as riverdale had on the side u wld think they cld come up w/ enough players to play the line one way so they wld not get tired out half way thru the game. think that is the problem w/ some teams around here they play same personnel & those guys get tired then start making mistakes. if u have enough players make them step up or dont let them on the team. play one side so your guys dont get so tired. seems like an idea dont u think??? :lol: