Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

we will miss coach collins not only is he a good coach but he is also a good man and he was a tremendous asset to our school and team however he is close to retirement so he oakland will have him for about 5 years enjoy him !

as to our new DC i havent heard a peep but i dont ever see coach A at any ball games or around town so i dont guess it is so surprising shouldnt he be out in the community more or am i just not seeing him? you need to be at patterson park or sports com or where ever so the kids can see you oh well thats just me and maybe im just not seeing him

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will miss coach collins not only is he a good coach but he is also a good man and he was a tremendous asset to our school and team however he is close to retirement so he oakland will have him for about 5 years enjoy him !

as to our new DC i havent heard a peep but i dont ever see coach A at any ball games or around town so i dont guess it is so surprising shouldnt he be out in the community more or am i just not seeing him? you need to be at patterson park or sports com or where ever so the kids can see you oh well thats just me and maybe im just not seeing him

This is a funny post.....I agree with what you are saying....but isn't it "family time" right now? At least that was the excuse Rankin gave wasn't it for being a no show after season?

This is a funny post.....I agree with what you are saying....but isn't it "family time" right now? At least that was the excuse Rankin gave wasn't it for being a no show after season?

I see Shadowens at all of the home basketball games with his family.

Looks like Shad is killing two birds with one stone.

Yes, he was a big part of Riverdale football. I have known Coach Collins since his days at JCM...you are right...good coach and a good man.