Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

Sinor thus far is coming back on the team. He has worked out on his on and I have heard he put up 275 on bench. I don't no that for sure but that is pretty good.The try-outs are starting to lift weights Monday. I believe I will come out and look at them. I do think Chanz Boyd would be a good quarterback if we ran an option or wingT related offense. He does not have that much throw power though.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinor thus far is coming back on the team. He has worked out on his on and I have heard he put up 275 on bench. I don't no that for sure but that is pretty good.The try-outs are starting to lift weights Monday. I believe I will come out and look at them. I do think Chanz Boyd would be a good quarterback if we ran an option or wingT related offense. He does not have that much throw power though.

Get the line where it needs to be and we won't have to worry too much about throwing it.... Precious, Bass, and Jackson can pound it along with Boyd as a nice threat as well........besides I think Messick and Peetie could reel in just about anything.

Get the line where it needs to be and we won't have to worry too much about throwing it.... Precious, Bass, and Jackson can pound it along with Boyd as a nice threat as well........besides I think Messick and Peetie could reel in just about anything.

I have no idea about Sinor, OakIand knows more than I about him. Quincy, Schaller, and Boyd are all possible QB's but spring will narrow the field down. Players trying out might also make a different, but I don't think so. The O-Line is returning all but one, so an experienced line will be a factor. People are going to be shifted around until the Riverdale game, so where people are during spring is the place that coach thinks they can help the team the best.

I have no idea about Sinor, OakIand knows more than I about him. Quincy, Schaller, and Boyd are all possible QB's but spring will narrow the field down. Players trying out might also make a different, but I don't think so. The O-Line is returning all but one, so an experienced line will be a factor. People are going to be shifted around until the Riverdale game, so where people are during spring is the place that coach thinks they can help the team the best.

Don't forget about Jonathan Young, he has a cannon.

Why are you so anxious about who is QB at OHS, soph?

Has anyone given Chanz Boyd a look at quarterback? If we really were looking at going to a wingt situation ......I think he would make an excellent one. Very quick, can run the ball himself.... can lay a lick so he could block well too..... very tenacious too.

I heard at the game that Sinor is back out for football again. If this is true, a definite plus for Oakland. He is stout already, and could lay on some pain. May be a nice lil replacement for Ryan Stell.

Can Bacillum or OakIand confirm about Sinor? And what do yall think about Boyd?

because oakland is the only school i dont know is going to start at QB besides wilson central and it is an interesting topic..........because they have had a stable one since they went to state

yea well i hate rumors and i dont know where this one started but like i said its not true. our team is working harder than ever and we are going to defend our state title, but its not going to be easy we still have to find a couple more players to step up i dont know who they will be but i hope the are ready to play on friday nights.i had all the coaches jumping on my back asking if i was leaving or if i didnt like were i was and i told them no and asked them what they are talking about and coach shad said that someone even called him to ask if i was moving or something was wrong and he said not that he new of and i saw him in weightlifting and we talked about it.

yeh i know how you feel :thumb:

Edited by HSsportsfootball