Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

we have a kid who's about to break the hang clean record... everyone has gotten stronger, we've got a whole new work out plan and routine we are going by and practice is scheduled for the end of april as of now

so has this record been broken yet???is he a senior.. :) cause then it wont matter he wont be around next yr (or will he) ;)

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes quick but ive seen him in the weight room and hes gonna have to work harder.

that usually happens with kids that transfers from other schools...i dont think our kids get enough credit for how hard they work duirng the off season they say it is talent a lone well of course i disagree with that our kids work very hard and when he is there for 2 weeks he will get in the groove and learn what is expected out of a RIVERDALE WARRIOR

Riverdaleman, I agree. The young men at R'dale do NOT get the credit they work so hard for. :P

Congratulations Scott Thomas!!!!!!!!!! :D

Between last years draft and this years AP is gonna have an awesome team this year. They already have a good RB in Gulmire from Oak Ridge there and now they are gonna have a good QB to go with him.

Riverdaleman, I agree. The young men at R'dale do NOT get the credit they work so hard for. :P

Congratulations Scott Thomas!!!!!!!!!! :D

Between last years draft and this years AP is gonna have an awesome team this year. They already have a good RB in Gulmire from Oak Ridge there and now they are gonna have a good QB to go with him.

im going to have to go and watch AP and cumberland now with the new class of players