Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, sorry he is being given walking papers. Otherwise he would have been given Coach Collin's drs ed job. Good luck to the guy AS LONG AS he doesn't land at Oakland.

i would say the reason why he didnt get the drivers ed job is because it is easier for a school to get a drivers ed teacher as opposed to a biology teacher/ please remember they are teachers first and everyone knows it is hard ofr adminstrators to find math and science teachers so if you have one that is doing his job it is hard to switch him to drivers ed

i would say the reason why he didnt get the drivers ed job is because it is easier for a school to get a drivers ed teacher as opposed to a biology teacher/ please remember they are teachers first and everyone knows it is hard ofr adminstrators to find math and science teachers so if you have one that is doing his job it is hard to switch him to drivers ed

you have to be a certified driving instructor to teach drivers ed, they are sorta hard to come by. i know when britton left last year they brought in a retired former riverdale driving instructor (i think his name was Prior?) for the remainder of the year, rankin left really late in the year and i think thats when collins became a full time drivers ed teacher and they had someone step in and finish out his history classes for the year for him. the same guy (i believe his name is Prior) has been brought back to take over collins spot for the remainder of this year.

who knows, wyant could very well get that slot, might just be in training right now to get certified as a driving instructor. but i would definately argue its easier to replace a biology teacher rather than a drivers instructor, funny as that might sound.

you have to be a certified driving instructor to teach drivers ed, they are sorta hard to come by. i know when britton left last year they brought in a retired former riverdale driving instructor (i think his name was Prior?) for the remainder of the year, rankin left really late in the year and i think thats when collins became a full time drivers ed teacher and they had someone step in and finish out his history classes for the year for him. the same guy (i believe his name is Prior) has been brought back to take over collins spot for the remainder of this year.

who knows, wyant could very well get that slot, might just be in training right now to get certified as a driving instructor. but i would definately argue its easier to replace a biology teacher rather than a drivers instructor, funny as that might sound.

are you kidding?...drivers ed teachers are a dime a dozen espcially in the coaching feild however for math and science (includes biology)some school districts give you a bonus to come teach there. those are very high demand positions

are you kidding?...drivers ed teachers are a dime a dozen espcially in the coaching feild however for math and science (includes biology)some school districts give you a bonus to come teach there. those are very high demand positions

:lol: my bad, maybe biology teachers are harder to come by than i thought but i dont think there are alot of folk walking around certified to teach drivers ed either

btw, did you know that coach field is a TSSAA basketball referee? i saw him reffing at the blackman/warren county game on friday.

:lol: my bad, maybe biology teachers are harder to come by than i thought but i dont think there are alot of folk walking around certified to teach drivers ed either

btw, did you know that coach field is a TSSAA basketball referee? i saw him reffing at the blackman/warren county game on friday.

yeah...he used to ref a lot of richies games at chrisitana...how did he do overall?

Congrats to coach Mcdaniel for getting the head coaching job at Moore cOunty i wish him the best of luck there..he has A LOT OF WORK to do there

yeah coach mac is climbing that ladder great for him i wish riverdale could have kept him longer im only afraid that a couple more riverdale coaches are ready to start climbing to we have some great coaches :D