Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word is that he will be takin a couple of Riverdale coaches with him..White and someone else.

So why r they coaches leaving riverdale?? is there an issue w/ the new coach? or is it just different opportunities / location or combination of these things? just wondering seems like riverdale keeps getting mentioned in loosing some good coaching starting with coach collins now the talk of coach white.

So why r they coaches leaving riverdale?? is there an issue w/ the new coach? or is it just different opportunities / location or combination of these things? just wondering seems like riverdale keeps getting mentioned in loosing some good coaching starting with coach collins now the talk of coach white.

I think it is people having new opportunities, been at Riverdale a long time and ready to move up the ladder.

In the DNJ article it said that Mcdaniel would be able to bring one assistant in....didn't say anything about who that assistant might be. I'm sure he's looking at candidates and the Riverdale staff is obviously a talented group that he's familiar with.

Coach A needs to refine his staff and get all the right people in place but we need to understand that good coaches are in high demand.

The question in my mind right now is whether moving out of the bright spotlight at Riverdale is a good career move if you're wanting to move on up.

First off...coach white lives in moore county that is where is wife is from but i think she still teaches at christianna but that might be a reason he either goes or considers it he has a good job at Riverdale so he may stay we shall see what happens because he did graduate from Riverdale

secondly ..I think some of our coaches while being loyal have hurt themselves in advancing so they might look somewhere else to try and get a head coaching job later another reason is that well lets be honest while we still have a lot of talent there are better places to go coach at because you are not fighting with 4 high schools with a 5th on the way

Have any of the RHS coaches jumped to Franklin Cty with Britton?

not that i know of

Here are the names of the players who signed with Cumberland:

Forest Hill, OL, Riverdale

Hunter Davis, LB, Riverdale

Aaron Scott, QB, Wilson Central

Shane Scott, LB/LS, Wilson Central

Corven Parks, RB, Siegel

Michael Rankins, LB, Siegel

Kaelin Griffith, DL, Oakland

Ryan Stell, LB, Oakland

Cody Tribble, DB, Lebanon

Dustin Allen, OL, Lebanon

Tyler Slater, DB, Smyrna

Corey Wilmore, FS, Gallatin

Dajuan Manning, DB, Gallatin

Mike Hart, DL, Hendersonville

Zach Armstrong, LB, Hendersonville

Cory Hamilton, DL, Hunters Lane

Dwain Harris, FB/LB, Goodpasture

Keon Bohannon, Ath, Stratford

William “Bud” Coley, DL, Hillsboro

John Allen, LB, Lighthouse Christian

Michael Hendricks, DB, Stratford

Jamaal Stewart, DT, Stratford

Charles Yebuah, WR, Whites Creek

Stan Krantz, OL, Creekwood

Justin Darnell, OL, Creekwood

Scott Hazzard, DL/LS, Independence

Patrick Sanders, QB, Smith County

Lee Evans, LB, Smith County

Bryce Randolph, WR, Gordonsville

Some really big time names here. Alexander did a great job recruiting.