Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can I say....our weight program is top notch at Oakland. Anyone coming from us if going to be ready to lift with the best of them.

I will simply say that I am unhappy about Wade.

Uh cat, if this poster says Wade is already in his son's weightlifting class....then he has to be at Smyrna and planning to play football. I feel certain that whoever runs the weightroom class can verify he is there.

This is a funny post.....I agree with what you are saying....but isn't it "family time" right now? At least that was the excuse Rankin gave wasn't it for being a no show after season?

Rather you like it or not i saw coach rankin at many basketball games and i saw him out in the community every year and last time i check you can spend family time doing that (afterall i took my wife to a Riverdale basket ball game on her birthday i am such a romantic lol)rather Rankin was at a kids game or diong his grocery chopping it is still being in the communitybut..im not trying to compare him to coach Rankin

so who is this kid from riverdale & what position is he supposed to be playing? they have so many kids at riverdale dont guess they have missed him or it wld have been talked about already wanting 2 know where he went.

i think his name is dakota but im not sure he and deion are only sophomores. i think the boy from riverdale is going to play at the defensive line and seems to be catching the coaches attention by outrunning smaller players and having great speed at his size. but i have also heard that this kid is bad and will never make it because of behavier.

with all these riverdale members on coacht talking about every other school in there region what are yall going to be like i heard you got a qb, but it might be a rumor and who all is returning. do you have enough this year to make it all the way, just curious, but i hear that blackman is on the rise because there freshman team was so good. and i hear some talk from wilson central that lat year they were young and they will be a playoff contender this year. who do you guys think will have the best potential to make it deep into the playoffs besides you. i hpe you all do good and good luck next season.

with all these riverdale members on coacht talking about every other school in there region what are yall going to be like i heard you got a qb, but it might be a rumor and who all is returning. do you have enough this year to make it all the way, just curious, but i hear that blackman is on the rise because there freshman team was so good. and i hear some talk from wilson central that lat year they were young and they will be a playoff contender this year. who do you guys think will have the best potential to make it deep into the playoffs besides you. i hpe you all do good and good luck next season.

where did this QB come from out of town or what?...blackmans freshman were very good they made us look like...well...their varsity lol...jk

i dont think those freshman (sophmores) will be ready to helpo blackman go to the playoffs next year but their JR years could be a whole different story...as far as other teams of course you have smyrna which many will pick them to win region and state again WC could be a playoff conteneder but i am sure lavergne wont be so willing to give up their spot so Riverdale smyrna to me will be there then maybe lebanon lavergne and WC will fight out the last spot