Top 10 A teams?

pianomaster3

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got two words for the curbside and union city

"stink IT"

I think that union city is goin to state but the number two team will be lake county. Nothing against humboldt but guards win games and lake county has better guards than humboldt. I think that derek sain and ej are fantastic players but odell jackson and wade are very young and inexperienced. When lake playes humboldt i look forward to the matchup of derek and russel. Derek is stronger but russel reminds me of a shorter brandon wright with his wingspan.

I got two words for the curbside and union city

"stink IT"

I really THINK YOU ment " Sink It " Just like we do on everyone we play. We sink'em from the ...outside...in you face 3's... and our DEFENSE against your " stink IT " offense..................

Go U C !!!!!!

I Just Love This..................................................

Edited by ucdiditagain

Well let me put it this way. If Adamsville wins Region 8, District 14 will send two teams to the 'Boro. But if Middleton wins that region, I think they will win a HOME sub-state game... And sence Eagles50 has named me "All Knower of 1A Basketball", here's a new top 10 for a new week.

1. Union City

2. Temple

3. Lake County

4. Humboldt

5. Grace Baptist

6. Middleton

7. Pickett County

8. Adamsville

9. Eagleville

T10. Jackson County

T10. University High (USJC)

I love the respect Middleton is getting, but honestly the way Middleton is playing right now we will not even win our district. Middleton's team has plenty of talent to go back to state. But the fact is Middleton is going nowhere. Everyone wants to be the hero and there is no chemistry. Ball hogging and absolutely no hustle. No effort being displayed. If you want to beat Middleton just hustle and you will win against us. I hate to say it but we deserve to lose every night. So please take Middleton out of everyone's top 10! They do not deserve it!

It is going to be really hard for Union City to repeat. It is hard for any team to repeat. Right now they have to be number 1, but I kinda doubt they repeat. Teams like Lake Co., Temple, and Humboldt (yes i know union city blasted them) are going to be tough to get by. Here is my shot at a top ten.

1. Union City- clear cut number one

2. Lake Co.- good chance at the gold ball

3. Temple- having some off the court issues but this team is good.

4. Humboldt- Got blasted by Union City but it is early.

5. Grace- Young and still probably a year away but very good. McMasters is the real deal.

6. Middleton- Always pretty solid could run into trouble making it to the boro.

7. Adamsville- new team on the map time will be the judge.

8. Eaglesville

9. Jackson Co.

10 Pickett Co.

Others Halls, CSAS, Cosby

whats the off the floor issues for temple? oh by the way i agree with your top 10. i know west tn. basketball is good but i don't think the entire top 10 in single A is in west tn.

whats the off the floor issues for temple? oh by the way i agree with your top 10. i know west tn. basketball is good but i don't think the entire top 10 in single A is in west tn.

The top ten you guys have look pretty good..I haven't looked in awhile..But isn't Culleoka suppose to be a contender this year..I could go look at their schedule..but at the moment I am getting ready to leave..I was just wondering about them..I thought they had a lot back!

I really THINK YOU ment " Sink It " Just like we do on everyone we play. We sink'em from the ...outside...in you face 3's... and our DEFENSE against your " stink IT " offense..................

Go U C !!!!!!

I Just Love This..................................................

He probably meant to say "stink" instead of "stink".

do you think that temple could beat a union city team or lake county or humbodlt.

Can anybody beat a union city team or lake county or humboldt????

do you think that temple could beat a union city team or lake county or humbodlt.

Yes they could. Now I'm not saying they will (if they get the chance) but they could beat any 1A team in the state. As far as "off the court issues," they may or may not be having any, I don't know. But if they are, they aren't letting them effect their play out on the floor.... But its been about a week, so lets get a new top 10.

1. Union City

2. Temple

3. Lake County

4. Humboldt

5. Grace Baptist

6. Pickett County

7. Adamsville

8. Cloudland

9. Wartburg

T10. Eagleville

T10. Friendship Christian

Eagleville and Frendship play tomorrow evening, so I'll be able to pick from the two then.