Gordonsville 2007

croz6110

Comparing other privates. Why do you think FC brings a crowd? When the others dont. Think it may be they are not Church owned?

They never brought a big crowd when we played them. I would think a lot of the crowd they brought to your place is people from other places.

That is usually the case especially in the playoffs.

As far as I know they are still a Church of Christ school. I know the school was started by that church.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They never brought a big crowd when we played them. I would think a lot of the crowd they brought to your place is people from other places.

That is usually the case especially in the playoffs.

As far as I know they are still a Church of Christ school. I know the school was started by that church.

I think you will find they were given funds by the church. Because they were offering a religious class. I may be wrong. Maybe a FC fan can field that answer.

Gee...Crump was from Gordansville. You should know his name. :)

Im an implant. I dont know the history or past residents of GV. OK, behind the shared baseball fields. To the left and back of the soccer fields. By the middle school and right rear of Turners. Thats as you face them from the road. Know the location? Why bother reading a sign in Carthage? I dont live there. I just visit for auto parts. Oh yeah and to attend the football games when GV plays the Owls. Also when Alcoa plays them. LOL

Edited by MO$$$$

Im an implant. I dont know the history or past residents of GV. OK, behind the shared baseball fields. To the left and back of the soccer fields. By the middle school and right rear of Turners. Thats as you face them from the road. Know the location?

Oh...the location where the new high school should have been? Nah...don't know where that is. :)