Gordonsville 2007

croz6110

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i cant wait either...its been too long...i kno some of goodpastures key players wont be playing due to spring sports.what about GV? how many players will they be missing tommorow?

I believe they will have everybody. I think baseball is over.

I'm anxious to see how they fill some holes, especially on offense.

And, scrimmaging a good team like Goodpasture can only help them.

How have the Tigers survived without Michael "Watch The Train" King not roaming the sidelines and eating lunch on Fridays for free? NOW!

What?

From a Westmoreland fan to a Tiger fan I just want to say that I hope ya'll can get over that mental hump the 2nd game of the season. I say mental hump because in my opinion that is all it is. I watched Smith Co. and Gordonsville last year. My opinion they were pretty equal. I hope Gordonsville can take the Westmoreland win of last year and use it to there advantage against the (in county rival and big mouth bunch from Carthage) Smith Co owls. We have always respected Gordonsville's toughness and well coached and prepared athletes over here in Westmoreland. Coach Kelly was my head coach all the way from 7th grade to 12th. He always wanted to prepare to the best of his ability for Gordonsville because he had great respect for his old highschool. I think most up here in Westmoreland will pull for ya'll in every game except one this year.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

I don't see Smith Co. being a loss consider what they lost last year, but we'll find out in August, but I'm also like you, I don't know much about Cheatham County.

Friendship and Trousdale will be tough again.

On a side note, Gordonsville won the region weight lifting competition.

You are correct, they did win the weightlifting competetion................. also won it last year and didn't get past the boys from lebanon

Guest Termite
I don't see Smith Co. being a loss consider what they lost last year, but we'll find out in August, but I'm also like you, I don't know much about Cheatham County.

Friendship and Trousdale will be tough again.

On a side note, Gordonsville won the region weight lifting competition.

Hold on a second the CROZ.....Smith Co. lost a few good players.....but looking at G-ville, they lost a few too.......Alexander,Halfacre,a couple of Randolphs, Vaden...Mason.. and I can keep going. The question for G-ville and Smith Co is , like Westmoreland and Friendship, who can reload the quickest.........None of these are rebuilding..they are all reloading.....

Rumor has it that G-ville may be toying with idea of using the wishbone with Malone at QB....That may be a good idea... ...It's no secret what Smith can do and every team will key on him.....but it would be hard for me to not put the ball in Smith's hands every play....................

From a Westmoreland fan to a Tiger fan I just want to say that I hope ya'll can get over that mental hump the 2nd game of the season. I say mental hump because in my opinion that is all it is. I watched Smith Co. and Gordonsville last year. My opinion they were pretty equal. I hope Gordonsville can take the Westmoreland win of last year and use it to there advantage against the (in county rival and big mouth bunch from Carthage) Smith Co owls. We have always respected Gordonsville's toughness and well coached and prepared athletes over here in Westmoreland. Coach Kelly was my head coach all the way from 7th grade to 12th. He always wanted to prepare to the best of his ability for Gordonsville because he had great respect for his old highschool. I think most up here in Westmoreland will pull for ya'll in every game except one this year.

Always hating on us SC people, but did you ever think you were the "bigmouth" ever since you have gotten here you have made it a point to bash SC, for no apparent reason. You talk about rivals well in my eyes Gville would be a rival for Westmoreland too, but I guess not since you "Respect" them. Give me a break!! Your definately not as intense as everyone says you are "we have always respected GV so well coached and blah, blah, blah kill that noise son.

Edited by oldsc7

Well, I'm disappointed.

I got to the scrimmage in time to see the last play.

From what I could gather from other people is that the score was tied 3 to 3.

From what I was told was that GP couldn't stop GV from driving, and that GV could'nt stop GP big plays.

I reckon they had a running back that was gone when he got the ball.

GV would've had one big play but the receiver dropped the ball.

Good luck to Goodpasture this year.

Hold on a second the CROZ.....Smith Co. lost a few good players.....but looking at G-ville, they lost a few too.......Alexander,Halfacre,a couple of Randolphs, Vaden...Mason.. and I can keep going. The question for G-ville and Smith Co is , like Westmoreland and Friendship, who can reload the quickest.........None of these are rebuilding..they are all reloading.....

Rumor has it that G-ville may be toying with idea of using the wishbone with Malone at QB....That may be a good idea... ...It's no secret what Smith can do and every team will key on him.....but it would be hard for me to not put the ball in Smith's hands every play....................

I was talking about Gordonsville having more core players coming back.

From what I could tell, I thought SC lost all of their playmakers, but, hey I could be wrong.

Every team would like to have someone new step up every year.

You are correct, they did win the weightlifting competetion................. also won it last year and didn't get past the boys from lebanon

If you'd look at some of my other posts, I gave Friendship alot of credit.

Sure, the weightlifting competition doesn't have anything to do with how the season will go.

But, some people ought to learn to give kids some credit for winning a weight lifting competion.

And, that is d truth.