Week 3 - Westmoreland A

Week 4 - Mt. Juliet Christian H

Week 5 - Off

Week 6 - Trousdale Co. A

Week 7 - Monterey H

Week 8 - Friendship Christian A

Week 9 - Watertown A

Week 10 - Clay Co. H

One new team on the schedule is Marion Co.

We picked them up, because Upperman wouldn't schedule us again.

I don't know much about them except that they lost to three teams this year that we beat.

But, next year will probably be a different story.

This is a tough non-region schedule with three 2A playoff teams ( first round, quarterfinals, and semifinal teams)

Also, this is the toughest region in 1A, with championship game appearances in each of the last two years.

I believe the schedule is right, but if it's wrong someone let me know.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also don't know much about Marion Co, so don't know what to expect there. Smith could get ugly. GV can beat Westmoreland, but I don't expect them to. I expect wins with RBS, MJCA, Monterey, Watertown, Clay, and FC. TC should be a barn burner. I say 7-3 would be a fair prediction here.

Well, it is really hard to expect anything in December when the season doesn't start until August. I really don't know what to say. I don't expect them to beat SC, I won't ever expect them to and they won't be favored ever until they can prove they can get over that mental hump. Westmoreland game this year was a good one, Gordonsville came of age in that game coming back from a 20-6 deficit, I expect another good one. FC and TC games your never know what to expect. I though Gordonsville was better than both of those teams this year, but the game proved different.

I like the schedule tho :thumb:

I also don't know much about Marion Co, so don't know what to expect there. Smith could get ugly. GV can beat Westmoreland, but I don't expect them to. I expect wins with RBS, MJCA, Monterey, Watertown, Clay, and FC. TC should be a barn burner. I say 7-3 would be a fair prediction here.

Marion County should be a win. Expect them to beat Westmoreland next year again, since they lost somewhere around 15 seniors this year. I would say 9-1, with a region title.

Really, I thought some would come back.

Let me rephrase it. How many seniors will SC have on the football team next year.

Some people are just difficult to deal with.

Croz, I hear the other two Alexander boys may playing this year? Also a bunch of others that decided not to play before. Amazing what a good prospective team can bring out of the woodwork. Maybe GV will dress 50-60 this year. Spring practice should be very interesting for GV. :lol:

We're gonna have around 18 seniors next year, give or take one. What about you guys?

14 that had a lot of play time this year. Got a bunch coming out that didnt play last year. Had a couple of them kind this year. Its jump on the wagon time. If you know what I mean. Looks like another fine year. But you still have to play the games. :lol: