Big 9 Confrence

32-34combo

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously that isn't against the bigger teams. Central played Unaka, the same year Unaka won state, and beat them by 20.

First off, Central wasn't in the Big 9 at the time. If you want to go by teams that are in the Big Nine NOW, Unaka is something like 19-6 since 01... And 2nd you didn't beat Unaka by "like 20" that year. Central won by about 5 after Unaka blew a 23 point half time lead.

First off, Central wasn't in the Big 9 at the time. If you want to go by teams that are in the Big Nine NOW, Unaka is something like 19-6 since 01... And 2nd you didn't beat Unaka by "like 20" that year. Central won by about 5 after Unaka blew a 23 point half time lead.

We killed you at home. And then game your reffering to our best player at the time, John LeSueur, sat out the first half. You put this record out there, but who else have you beat besides Boone, East and Volunteer? And what is your record against Central since 01?

No I agree. This clown wants to argue for Unaka against our conference, so I will ask this question... What is Unaka's record against Tennessee High, Dobyns-Bennett, Science Hill, & Central in the last 5-10 years? The reason I am leaving the rest out is because I beleive these 4 teams cover every district championship team we have had lately. And since this clown wants to compare Unaka's record against the Big 9, compare it to the good programs of the Big 9.

Unaka clown, your argument is about as good as someone from Davidson saying they have a 13-6 record against the SEC against Mississippi State, Ole Miss, and Kentucky. That just doesn't make sense. Compare it to the Floridas, Tennessees, Georgias, and LSUs of the conference...