Big 9 Confrence

32-34combo

It's a shame Unaka only plays Central and Boone this year. With all this trash talk, I would love to see your boys back it up. And wins you had against East prior to this year aren't much to brag about.

Its not trash talk you retard. You're the one that came on here saying Unaka $ucked. I don't want to here crap about Unaka talking trash. And someone from Central has no room to preach about about talking trash. All you ever do is talk trash.

Edited by Rangerbook06

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, right now, The top 4 teams are Science Hill, East, Volunteer, And Bristol. Unaka beat East by 20+ WITHOUT their football players. They've also lost to Cloudland. Volunteer has NEVER beat Unaka to my knowledge, and Bristol can't even beat Boone... The next two are DB, which with as inconsistant as they are, I wouldn't even bet on them to beat Clinch, and we'll find out about Central here in a few weaks...

OK ignoranous, let me hear another one of your RETARDED comebacks... I didn't know DB let their CDC kids on CoachT :blink:

THS (Bristol) actually won the game against Boone…the score was originally posted incorrectly. It’s almost impossible to determine which team is better by how they preformed against other opponents this year. These teams’ records have proved that. Head to head competition would be the only way to determine who is the better team…and this year that could change on any given night. There is only one clear-cut favorite that has been mentioned in this argument and that is Science Hill. Why…because they are undefeated against all other teams mentioned. But if I were a betting man, I would have to put my money on Big 9 teams vs. Unaka this year. Unaka would have to have a flawless game to beat any of the Big 9 teams (with the only exception being Boone) at this point.

Its not trash talk you retard. You're the one that came on here saying Unaka $ucked. I don't want to here crap about Unaka talking trash. And someone from Central has no room to preach about about talking trash. All you ever do is talk trash.

No I think you started by saying the Big 9 is weak.

The best team Unaka ever had was the 03-04 team and you STILL lost to TN High, Central and Science Hill that year. Does that not tell you something? Unaka is a great 1A, but that is it.

THS (Bristol) actually won the game against Boone…the score was originally posted incorrectly. It’s almost impossible to determine which team is better by how they preformed against other opponents this year. These teams’ records have proved that. Head to head competition would be the only way to determine who is the better team…and this year that could change on any given night. There is only one clear-cut favorite that has been mentioned in this argument and that is Science Hill. Why…because they are undefeated against all other teams mentioned. But if I were a betting man, I would have to put my money on Big 9 teams vs. Unaka this year. Unaka would have to have a flawless game to beat any of the Big 9 teams (with the only exception being Boone) at this point.

If THS controls the tempo againist Science Hill like they did Sullivan Central then they have a chance to knock them off.

Cap1, I will have to say that your prediction about this years sophmore class is ringing true so far. It seems like every school in this area has sophmores who are contributing on the varsity.

No I think you started by saying the Big 9 is weak.

Well thats what the flippin thread is asking you RETARD!!!! Then you Central pussycats came on here talking trash about Unaka. I guess the truth hurts too much for you guys :thumb:

And for the record, the best team Unaka has had as of late is the 04-05 team. Also, Unaka was leading Bristol until their starting PG was taken out by a concussion on a flagrent foul commited by Bristol. :o

Well thats what the flippin thread is asking you RETARD!!!! Then you Central pussycats came on here talking trash about Unaka. I guess the truth hurts too much for you guys :thumb:

And for the record, the best team Unaka has had as of late is the 04-05 team. Also, Unaka was leading Bristol until their starting PG was taken out by a concussion on a flagrent foul commited by Bristol. :o

You can call me all the names you want but it still isn't going to change the fact that even though the Big 9 is down (I don't really think it is down as much as it is inconsistent) Unaka would still not be a top team and they never could compete in this league. Thats the truth for you.

Well thats what the flippin thread is asking you RETARD!!!! Then you Central pussycats came on here talking trash about Unaka. I guess the truth hurts too much for you guys :(

And for the record, the best team Unaka has had as of late is the 04-05 team. Also, Unaka was leading Bristol until their starting PG was taken out by a concussion on a flagrent foul commited by Bristol. :(

This is a Big 9 thread. Why don't you start one about your conference and talk about how great Unaka is on it. You're wasting your time trying to convince anyone that Unaka can compete in the Big 9.