Big 9 Confrence

32-34combo

Since it's almost time for the Arby's to tip off for 2006, I though it would be fun to see how many of you Big 9 basketball junkees can answer this Arby's trivia question. With all the great offensive players from all over the country who have played in the Arby's Tournament through the years who holds the single game scoring record and what year was the game played? Hint: I think the answer will surprise you.

You can scroll down to my next post for the answer.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer my question Ranger...

Well DB CLOWN, Davidson's 13-6 record against SEC teams is very impressive. All those SEC schools are HUGE schools. There's no excuse for them to lose to a school like Davidson. And If some of those wins came over Kentuky, thats VERY impressive. Isn't Kentuky one of the two or three greatest programs of all time???

And it dosen't matter who it is. Unaka's record against the "Big" 9 is very good, considering Big 9 schools average about 5 times larger than Unaka... So pull you head out of the sand and see the Big 9 is down. I mean the area's AAA conferance has only 1 team that would pretty much be a shoe-in to win the 1-A region, which is being called very weak by other regions in the state... Thats sad. :huh:

For the record, Davidson doesn't have a 13-6 record against SEC schools. They have a losing record. I just picked a school and used an illustration. CLOWN!

I do agree the Big 9 is down and there are no real good teams in this conference this year, however any of the top 4 teams would beat the daylights out of Unaka any night of the week. if you don't see that, you are retarded.

And If some of those wins came over Kentuky, thats VERY impressive. Isn't Kentuky one of the two or three greatest programs of all time???

How can you compare a schools all-time greatness to how good they should be in one year. Indiana is the last undefeated college basketball team in 1976, but are they a power house now? Get your red nose and that rainbow fro out you CLOWN

Does it really matter that the Big 9 is obviously down this year... ? All that matters is there is good competition that is going to make a lot of the teams better come tournament time adn that not just any team can come into another conference game with a definite win. And for someone arguing from Unakas point of veiw, who cares. THeres no doubt in my mind that u couldnt beat and of the top 4 teams from the Big 9...

however any of the top 4 teams would beat the daylights out of Unaka any night of the week. if you don't see that, you are retarded.

Well, right now, The top 4 teams are Science Hill, East, Volunteer, And Bristol. Unaka beat East by 20+ WITHOUT their football players. They've also lost to Cloudland. Volunteer has NEVER beat Unaka to my knowledge, and Bristol can't even beat Boone... The next two are DB, which with as inconsistant as they are, I wouldn't even bet on them to beat Clinch, and we'll find out about Central here in a few weaks...

OK ignoranous, let me hear another one of your RETARDED comebacks... I didn't know DB let their CDC kids on CoachT :thumb: