SEQUOYAH FOOTBALL

red,white,& BLUE

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the new opening as the Assistant Principal, This would be a good opp. for a new coach to have some pull in getting more players out of the hallways. And start getting pride into Sequoyah sports.

Its been to easy to play, and not easy so to be a player. This is not just in Football

I will not say ever sport but I will say in every game or match I have watched.

BaseBall,G & B B-Ball,G softball,B & G soccer.

very little : Dilligence

Discipline

A lot of: IIIIIII's and look at me's

With that being said

Any chance that anyone one the so called short list is Qalified as Assist.Principal?

Change has to come and will some day. It may be next year of in 20.

And the new word is.

Sharpe moves to ######. Principal

Trambel goes to the AD spot

And we all start back over again.

Mooser is set to have a meeting with the school board director on Friday 1-19-07

with the #1 prospect if all goes well we will have a COACH named then.

And the new word is.

Mooser is set to have a meeting with the school board director on Friday 1-19-07

Not going to happen. I don't believe Sharp has the Masters Degree to be an Asst. Principal. Also certain school board members would never let this happen. You are right you will be starting all over again. Every year or two you will be starting over again. Good luck on the rest of it.

And the new word is.

Not going to happen. I don't believe Sharp has the Masters Degree to be an Asst. Principal. Also certain school board members would never let this happen. You are right you will be starting all over again. Every year or two you will be starting over again. Good luck on the rest of it.

And the new word is.

Torseq2 how reliable is your source? I just can't see Sharpe being given the asst.principal job. And i would hate to see trambel get the AD Job. We are starting over again, Hopefully if we get the right coach we want be having this same conversation in a couple years. correct me if i am wrong from some earlyier post was'nt Bama 14 accused of being coach holloway, and He said someone else had used his handle and that Bama 14 would'nt ever post again? Strange to see his reply on this subject. Makes one wonder does'nt it!