jackson co. boys for real

senator

Pickett won't give anyone credit. They always have a reason for their defeat. Why won't they just say that they lost to a team that just wanted it more and outplayed them. It's ridiculous, I mean some nights you have it and some you don't and obviously they didn't and JC did. Of course I really don't care if they give my boys from the boro props or not cause I'm proud of them either way. But what would really put the icing on the cake would be to sweep PC on senior night and take the district. And I know its not impossible so keep working hard and make me proud. Hope PC and JC battle to the end. And hopefully whichever team wins the other team will congradulate the other. And Old School Baller, you are right where is "The Old Ball Coach" haha. He has been absent for some time now. He is doing a phenominal job. Keep it up! Go Big Blue! your #1 fan #22

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone saw that game you would know that the refs apparently didnt know what technical foul was...The last 5 seconds we fouled number 31 and there was a timeout......when JC came back out they put in the wrong shooter....number 10....i think....wel lanyway he took a shot....lucky missed it....Bibb and out crowd finally got the stupid refs to realize they had the wrong shooter....then they put the right one and lets him shoot 2 as well.....if I remember correctly that is a technical foul!

Everyone am I right?

no thats not right the official placed #10 at the line to shoot with everyone (except the ref) knowing he put wrong shooter at line he reconized his mistake and voided 1st shot while he was shootng and placed correct shooter on line and from pickett's fans you 'd think that play beat them but truth is they missed all 3 free throws jc dd not play well xcept 1st quarter.

Edited by senator

That's bunk that PC doesn't give other teams credit. Pickett hasn't played like they did last year at all this year. They are missing layups, missing easy shots, not rebounding, and looked horrible against Jackson Co. They aren't focused at all. The Devils looked great and have the advantage now with Pickett losing a starter, and the only one who really played against them Friday night-Gibson. The fact that PC came back from being down 19-5 to take the lead 40-39 shows they are as good if not better than JC. But, if they keep playing like they have been, JC will blow them out of the gym at JC. The RBS game didn't wake the Bobcats up, the Monterey 13 point win didn't wake them up, so maybe this loss at home to JC will. These refs were awful but they didn't miss layups for PC, the players did. A friend from JC who had daughters play there said after the game to me how bad he thought they were, and he was on the winning side. JC had their share of bad calls against them too.

Edited by pcbobcats1