jackson co. boys for real

senator

Refs where clearly on Jackson's side, but thats not excuse for P.C. They played like crap the first quarter, only scoring 5 points, and when they started making the run and got up by one, I think gibson breaking his collar bone took the wind right out of their sails. Pickett hasn't looked like the same team from last year. They are coming out cold and soft in the first half. Jacob Wright is gonna have to start taking more shots and take the game over early instead of waiting til the 2nd half to turn it up a notch. T.C. needs to step it up as well. As for the call, Cassidy took the first shot, he was at the other end of the court when 31 got fouled, he knew he wasn't supposed to be on the line. Clearly planned by someone on J.C. but the game is done with and it was a nice win by J.C. I'd hate to be them at their place if Pickett Co. ever decides to come and play four quarters.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! My boys from the boro finally gettin it done like I knew they could. Like I have said time and again JC isn't just a second place team, they play to win and I guess PC had to learn first hand. Winning at Pickett is almost near impossible. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to see it boys but I had to work.. but #22 was still cheerin ya'll on. I am very proud of my boys. Now that you have opened everyone's eyes its time to show everyone what kind of team you really are. Keep it up big blue. I'll be cheerin ya on from the sidelines.

Refs where clearly on Jackson's side, but thats not excuse for P.C. They played like crap the first quarter, only scoring 5 points, and when they started making the run and got up by one, I think gibson breaking his collar bone took the wind right out of their sails. Pickett hasn't looked like the same team from last year. They are coming out cold and soft in the first half. Jacob Wright is gonna have to start taking more shots and take the game over early instead of waiting til the 2nd half to turn it up a notch. T.C. needs to step it up as well. As for the call, Cassidy took the first shot, he was at the other end of the court when 31 got fouled, he knew he wasn't supposed to be on the line. Clearly planned by someone on J.C. but the game is done with and it was a nice win by J.C. I'd hate to be them at their place if Pickett Co. ever decides to come and play four quarters.

Did they quit playing after 3 quarters? ;) If ya'll think that team was good wait till the Big Red Machine from Temple rolls in on January 20th!!!! Two words for ya,

SETH SKOGEN!

I wouldn't go that far. Jackson County will choke come tourny time. The only team that has a chance to go to state out of that district is Pickett.

I disagree with you! Jackson obviously showed they are a better team and they'll continue to progress as the season goes along as will Pickett! It's ignorant to say that Pickett is the only team with a chance after JC came out and beat them at home! Give the Blue Devils some credit their good! They almost beat grace already this year, losing on a halfcourt buzzerbeater. So they can definitely compete to go to state. If they can get to substate i promise you they'll compete with whoever it it they play there! ;)

Why is it always the refs or some other excuse? Could it not possibly be that JC is just better at this point of the season ? The refs had nothing to do with the loss JC was winning throughout the entire game with the exception of the (40-39) lead Pickett took halfway through the 4th! They were clearly the better team!

Why is it always the refs or some other excuse? Could it not possibly be that JC is just better at this point of the season ? The refs had nothing to do with the loss JC was winning throughout the entire game with the exception of the (40-39) lead Pickett took halfway through the 4th! They were clearly the better team!

The refs are the excuse because Pickett isn't performing like most thought they would. They were supposed to be the team to beat in the district and they are not. Some would say they are underperforming but I think this is the best they can do. They do not have a dominant offensive player. Wright is good but he's not gonna beat a team that is zeroing in on him. Capps can't dominate in the post offensivly. He just doesn't have the moves and he can't shoot. If Gibson has a broken collar bone, that is gonna hurt majorly. They can hold their head above water against the other district opponents but Jan. 20th is gonna be ugly.

Dawg05 where you at the game? The refs aren't why they lost but they missed the call at the end of the game, letting Cassidy shoot the free throw. Oh if Pickett is playing to their full potential, then it's probably a 10 point game the other way. Wright is capable of carry the team. T.C. had two fouls in the first min and a half so he was never able to get off to a start cause he didn't want to foul out. Roddy is a force down in the paint if he can stay out of foul trouble as well. Guys keep questioning P.C. and when they do turn it on, they won't be so willing to turn it off. Jackson fans need to quit going crazy about that win friday night, you haven't won anything yet, Pickett still comes to your place, and can make friday night go away with a win.

Dawg05 where you at the game? The refs aren't why they lost but they missed the call at the end of the game, letting Cassidy shoot the free throw. Oh if Pickett is playing to their full potential, then it's probably a 10 point game the other way. Wright is capable of carry the team. T.C. had two fouls in the first min and a half so he was never able to get off to a start cause he didn't want to foul out. Roddy is a force down in the paint if he can stay out of foul trouble as well. Guys keep questioning P.C. and when they do turn it on, they won't be so willing to turn it off. Jackson fans need to quit going crazy about that win friday night, you haven't won anything yet, Pickett still comes to your place, and can make friday night go away with a win.

You are correct about that . . . JC hasn't won anything yet but it sure takes

alot of pressure off of them holding a lead in the district! Now it puts pickett in a tough situation. It's just as tough to beat JC at home as it is to beat PC at home i promise! JC fans aren't going crazy their simply proud of their team for beating their district rival and gaining the early season lead in the district! They should be proud and excited. I can assure you that pickett's faithful would be on here praising them if they had won friday night, as they should. Good luck to both teams from here on out. Friday night certainly set up alot of intrigue for their next matchup.... Senior night for the 6 Seniors @ JC! Should be a barn burner! :thumb: