3.Haywood Co

4.Bolivar

5.Crockett Co

6.Fayette Ware

7.So.Side

8.Dyer Co

9.JCM

10.Humboldt

You're out of your mind if you think JCM, Dyer Co., Southside, and Fayette-Ware are better than Humboldt...Crockett is a good team...We'll see if they are better in a couple of weeks when they play...I don't think Bolivar is better either....Not this year....Humboldt scrimmaged Haywood in the preseason without their football players and played them very close...Liberty and UC are correct at the top 2

Liberty

Union City

Crockett Co.

Humboldt

Haywood

Lake Co.

Bolivar

South Side

Adamsville

Dyer Co.

I'm guessing that you guys won't include the Memphis schools correct?????? Otherwise, I'd wonder why in the world Mitchell, Raleigh Egypt, & White Station are missing from the list :thumb:

You are correct. I say that cause I am from rural West TN, but I am in Memphis now. When they say the best in West TN they exclude Memphis, for a couple reason. Number 1, very few boys teams would be in the rankings, that is starting to change some over the last few years, but 10 years ago that was the case. Second, outside of Memphis there are only a few AAA schools, so most A and AA could not keep up. Before all the Liberty, Bolivar, and UC people jump on me. Those schools could challenge, and Liberty might be the best in West TN, including Memphis, at least top 3

You are correct. I say that cause I am from rural West TN, but I am in Memphis now. When they say the best in West TN they exclude Memphis, for a couple reason. Number 1, very few boys teams would be in the rankings, that is starting to change some over the last few years, but 10 years ago that was the case. Second, outside of Memphis there are only a few AAA schools, so most A and AA could not keep up. Before all the Liberty, Bolivar, and UC people jump on me. Those schools could challenge, and Liberty might be the best in West TN, including Memphis, at least top 3

I'm from rural West TN and I believe that Memphis should be included but as you stated, people won't because they want their teams to be included.

I am not naive enough to think Union City could night after night compete with Memphis schools....But you know what???...Now they don't have to...There is what TWO 1A teams in all of Memphis???....

Memphis teams are on another level.....If you are in the Top 10 of any Memphis poll,you will have to be considered not only a top team in all of West Tennessee,but a top team in the entire state....

So,keep the Memphis poll and have another for rural west Tennessee teams and everyone should be happy.... :lol: