5A All State

ImaOWL

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd Campbell made it...what a joke. I'm so sick of the voting based on reputation...he wasn't even the best receiver in his own region.

Maybe your the joke, whats your deal? Good athletes recieve good awards. Just because he did not have a good passer to get him the ball as much and had lower stats from last year doesnt mean he is not desearving of the all-state award. If your good enough to play sec football you should be good anough to recieve this award. congrats to todd. I know it breaks your heart to see none of your baby eagles up there on the list. Stop your complaining and get over it!!!!

Todd Campbell made it...what a joke. I'm so sick of the voting based on reputation...he wasn't even the best receiver in his own region.

Maybe your the joke, whats your deal? Good athletes recieve good awards. Just because he did not have a good passer to get him the ball as much and had lower stats from last year doesnt mean he is not desearving of the all-state award. If your good enough to play sec football you should be good anough to recieve this award. congrats to todd. I know it breaks your heart to see none of your baby eagles up there on the list. Stop your complaining and get over it!!!!

Well I know Andre Sterling from Farragut and T J Walker from William Blount are both Juniors. SO that can't be it.

I am still trying to figure out why there is no Smyrna players on there. Is it only seniors? If so that may explain it.

Congratulations to those who did make it though. :lol:

Edited by lovehsfootball

Jeremy Woods QB, Brian Marshall RB , Darrell Turner DE and FB, Kwan Buchanan FB, Michael Welch LB Sean Sanders an Jensen Morgan among others. NONE OF THESE GUYS??? WHATEVER~

5A All State Team

Why in the world is there not 1 Ooltewah player on the all-state team. That doesn't make much sense at all... 13-1 and lost to the state champions by 3 points on the last play of the game. No all-state players.... I'm confused

Edited by lovehsfootball

OMG Frienzzzzz are you starting up again?????????? The quarterback from Smryna,the State Champions in 5a did not make it! So does that mean he isn't that good? You should have seen him play! Oh I forgot you were home watching movies that night was Andre at your house? Youre an idiot as usual. I think you are Sterling's brother or cousin or something. :D Youll see how good Marshall is next year :lol:

thats outrageous. there is only 1 Farragut person. and guess who it is. Andre Sterling. sorry owls. Marshall really isnt the best.

OMG Frienzzzzz are you starting up again?????????? The quarterback from Smryna,the State Champions in 5a did not make it! So does that mean he isn't that good? You should have seen him play! Oh I forgot you were home watching movies that night was Andre at your house? Youre an idiot as usual. I think you are Sterling's brother or cousin or something. :thumb: Youll see how good Marshall is next year :thumb:

i wont see him next year. can we not have fun? i guess Troy Smith isnt that good since he won the Heisman. just because ur friends didnt make it doesnt mean the people that did arent better. just because they go to Ooltewah doesnt mean they are amazing. i watched the championship game and to be honest i dont see how Smyrna beat u. from the 3+qtrs i saw. they didnt look all that amazing. im just tryin to have some fun and u take everything soo serious and to heart even when it has nothing to do with u. but u and the other owl faithful were consistent on saying Marshall was soo much better than Sterling because of 1 maybe 2 games. but if he was so good ud think some one would notice him. but apparently not. oh well. football is over and now its basketball season. btw. have fun choking in baseball again.

oh and im white. so im not related in anyway to Andre.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

i wont see him next year. can we not have fun? i guess Troy Smith isnt that good since he won the Heisman. just because ur friends didnt make it doesnt mean the people that did arent better. just because they go to Ooltewah doesnt mean they are amazing. i watched the championship game and to be honest i dont see how Smyrna beat u. from the 3+qtrs i saw. they didnt look all that amazing. im just tryin to have some fun and u take everything soo serious and to heart even when it has nothing to do with u. but u and the other owl faithful were consistent on saying Marshall was soo much better than Sterling because of 1 maybe 2 games. but if he was so good ud think some one would notice him. but apparently not. oh well. football is over and now its basketball season. btw. have fun choking in baseball again.

oh and im white. so im not related in anyway to Andre.

Yeah, what game were you watching? I don't wanna waste my time replying to an idiot so I will stop riiiiiiiiiiiight now.