5A All State

ImaOWL

I talked to Coach Monroe about this. He says this is an organization where you SUBMIT your players by filling out a FORM and faxing it or mailing it in. He said it is voted on by members in the organization. SOOOOOO FrienZ your coach faxed the info in and the members voted. It isn't like every coach in the state voted or even like they do in the ALL region..where all the coaches in the region, the ones who coach against these kids, vote. Hey don't worry I heard you were getting and ANDRE STERLING jersey for Christmas...and if your lucky..he might autograph it for you :o:)

way ahead of u. i already have my autographed jersey. im working on getting the helmet now.

maybe ur coach didnt think he'd win so he didnt bother even trying to get them the info.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go back and read the posts. It is a messed up way of doing things. We (Ooltewah)had one player with better stats than Josh Day! It is too late. But what does this mean ALL STATE. By what association? I don't want to take away from the guys that made it but this is not a measure of the best player for each position. I bet if you go ask your coach at Smyrna I bet he for got to send his ballots in or something.It is a stupid way of doing it.

Yeah I Got In Late... :P

Who Was The Kid From Ooltewah I Did Notice A Lot Of Pressure On Sonny That Game. Man I Just Can't Get Over It Though. The Best Game I Think I've Ever Seen In My Life Were Smyrna Vs. Ooltewah And Smyrna Vs. Riverdale Yet Ravenwood Gets To Be Called #2 In State...I'll Bet My Next 8 Paychecks Ravenwood Couldn't Touch Any Of Those Teams :lol:

Could have been several Darrell Turner or Michael Welch or Caldwel. What was his number do you remember?

Yeah I Got In Late... :P

Who Was The Kid From Ooltewah I Did Notice A Lot Of Pressure On Sonny That Game. Man I Just Can't Get Over It Though. The Best Game I Think I've Ever Seen In My Life Were Smyrna Vs. Ooltewah And Smyrna Vs. Riverdale Yet Ravenwood Gets To Be Called #2 In State...I'll Bet My Next 8 Paychecks Ravenwood Couldn't Touch Any Of Those Teams :lol:

Yeah I Got In Late... B)

Who Was The Kid From Ooltewah I Did Notice A Lot Of Pressure On Sonny That Game. Man I Just Can't Get Over It Though. The Best Game I Think I've Ever Seen In My Life Were Smyrna Vs. Ooltewah And Smyrna Vs. Riverdale Yet Ravenwood Gets To Be Called #2 In State...I'll Bet My Next 8 Paychecks Ravenwood Couldn't Touch Any Of Those Teams :unsure:

Maybe so....but you could say that about every classification at every level when a playoff system is involved. I am sure Gallatin, Antioch, White Station and Hunters Lane all feel they should have finished higher from our bracket.