Region 8

ut18vols

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with a name like that "amIacoach", I don't think I would be talkin. I believe that is most of the problem here in tn, very few good coaches and I hope they know that they are the coach unlike you.

OK "WRESTLER 813", UNLIKE YOU I WILL NOT HIDE UNDER A NAME! THIS ALL STARTED OUT FUN AND GAMES,BUT YOU CROSSED THE LINE!!! WE HAVE GREAT COACHES HERE IN TENNESSEE,ALL OVER!!WE RESPECT EACH OTHER AND THEIR WRESTLERS!#1 A WRESTLER KNOWS THAT POWER DRINKS ARE A NO NO! #2 RESPECT YOUR COMPETION, ANYONE IS BEATABLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME!!! #3 JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT PLACE 1ST DOESNT MEAN YOUR A LOOSER-EVERY WRESTLER WHO STEPS ON THAT MAT IS A WINNER!!IT TAKES GUTS JUST TO COMPETE IN WRESTLING!!! I WASNT LIEING TO YOU WHEN I SAID BY BLOOD RAN BLUE-RED -WHITE - AND BLUE!!!! MY SON WRESTLED FOR HENDERSONVILLE AND WAS A 2 TIME STATE CHAMPION AND PLACED 2ND HIS JUNIOR YEAR!!IF YOU GO TO STATE THIS YEAR LOOK FOR HIS PICTURE ON THE FRONT COVER OF THE BRACKETS, HE WAS STATE CHAMPION AT 130 LAST YEAR!! HE NOW ATTENDS WEST POINT ON A WRESTLING SCHOLORSHIP. WE HAVE GREAT COACHES AT HENDERSONVILLE AND JEFF COACHED HIM IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!! YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT WINNERS,ON AND OFF THE MAT!! REMEMBER THIS MY FRIEND.......LOOSERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER LOOSE-I HOPE YOUR A WINNER IN LIFE BECAUSE AFTER WRESTLING IS OVER THATS WHAT YOUR LEFT WITH....LIFE-I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!-----MRS.BUNDY

OK "WRESTLER 813", UNLIKE YOU I WILL NOT HIDE UNDER A NAME! THIS ALL STARTED OUT FUN AND GAMES,BUT YOU CROSSED THE LINE!!! WE HAVE GREAT COACHES HERE IN TENNESSEE,ALL OVER!!WE RESPECT EACH OTHER AND THEIR WRESTLERS!#1 A WRESTLER KNOWS THAT POWER DRINKS ARE A NO NO! #2 RESPECT YOUR COMPETION, ANYONE IS BEATABLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME!!! #3 JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT PLACE 1ST DOESNT MEAN YOUR A LOOSER-EVERY WRESTLER WHO STEPS ON THAT MAT IS A WINNER!!IT TAKES GUTS JUST TO COMPETE IN WRESTLING!!! I WASNT LIEING TO YOU WHEN I SAID BY BLOOD RAN BLUE-RED -WHITE - AND BLUE!!!! MY SON WRESTLED FOR HENDERSONVILLE AND WAS A 2 TIME STATE CHAMPION AND PLACED 2ND HIS JUNIOR YEAR!!IF YOU GO TO STATE THIS YEAR LOOK FOR HIS PICTURE ON THE FRONT COVER OF THE BRACKETS, HE WAS STATE CHAMPION AT 130 LAST YEAR!! HE NOW ATTENDS WEST POINT ON A WRESTLING SCHOLORSHIP. WE HAVE GREAT COACHES AT HENDERSONVILLE AND JEFF COACHED HIM IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!! YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT WINNERS,ON AND OFF THE MAT!! REMEMBER THIS MY FRIEND.......LOOSERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER LOOSE-I HOPE YOUR A WINNER IN LIFE BECAUSE AFTER WRESTLING IS OVER THATS WHAT YOUR LEFT WITH....LIFE-I WISH YOU THE BEST!!!-----MRS.BUNDY

bodock why are you so dumb? i hope you dont help your kids on their homework. you are saying that you are a mom, but u obviously didnt go to school. in case you didnt know lose is spelled LOSE not LOOSE, you looser. go back to grade school.

Thank rigger are you going?? I would like to get up there to watch. recon they would hold off until I can get done with practice before they start??

hey maybe we can find out tonight who w813 is..

my my my region 8 has hit the bottom two of the top teams was beat last night by a REGION 7 team, I may just move closer to region 8 now because I think I can make the most money there because that region looks a little weaker than region 6.

bodock why are you so dumb? i hope you dont help your kids on their homework. you are saying that you are a mom, but u obviously didnt go to school. in case you didnt know lose is spelled LOSE not LOOSE, you looser. go back to grade school.

DUMB?NO!I misspelled more than loser-you didnt proof read good enough!! i never could spell-so that doesnt bother me!!! HOWEVER rude people like you do, and LOSER i am not!

my my my region 8 has hit the bottom two of the top teams was beat last night by a REGION 7 team, I may just move closer to region 8 now because I think I can make the most money there because that region looks a little weaker than region 6.

Hendersonville did not put all of there starters on the mat against Hunters Lane in the first match of the evening. They wrestled some of there starters but not all of them. Yes I was there and yes that little red headed boy was helping his old coach around the gym. You are very wrong about the hendersonville area. In just the last four years I believe Hendersonvillle has produced numerous medals at state. Bundy a four time medalist, two time state champion, Coffee a three time medalist and two time champion, who will probably medal again this year. Tisdale a two time medalist, Kleinert a medalist himself,. anybody want to help me because I am sure that Pope has a few more medalist that I am missing. Out of those three schools alone you have great young kids who will without a doubt produce more state medals in the future. I personlly believe that the guys who started wrestling way back in the second grade who are 8th graders this year will produce medals in the future. Gary Jackeal started the youth program years ago and it is still going today. The future of the area is going to get even better and those guys that participated in it owe their start to wrestling to Gary. Then Ed Budge was the middle school coach who got another group going, W813 I hope to meet you to actually look into the eyes of an idiot. :thumb: If you saw me last night at the match and you did not respond that just shows your lack of confidence in yourself. Put the face with the name.

W813 We will start a board just for you to agrue with people, this board was set up to talk Region 8 stuff, such as matches, teams, and tournaments. NOT to agrue with little kids, this is annoying having to read all your stupid post when trying to find out Region 8 info.

Now this is why im posting. The Hendersonville 103 sure was a tough match for Springfield's 103...not :thumb: . Springfield 103 pinned him in the 1st round.

Jones and Sergio are starting to make them a little rivalry, i cant wait for the match up in Regions.

Also, 140 Jones for Springfield has quit, but he got staph infection also. Thats hurt Springfield badly.

Edited by ut18vols

W813 We will start a board just for you to agrue with people, this board was set up to talk Region 8 stuff, such as matches, teams, and tournaments. NOT to agrue with little kids, this is annoying having to read all your stupid post when trying to find out Region 8 info.

Now this is why im posting. The Hendersonville 103 sure was a tough match for Springfield's 103...not :thumb: . Springfield 103 pinned him in the 1st round.

Jones and Sergio are starting to make them a little rivalry, i cant wait for the match up in Regions.

Also, 140 Jones for Springfield has quit, but he got staph infection also. Thats hurt Springfield badly.

did he really quit or is he coming back when the staph clears up.

well since you want to argue I would have to say the 152 was a good match but same result.

well since you want to argue I would have to say the 152 was a good match but same result.

I never wanted to agrue, i said this board was NOT to argue with little kids like you. I made this board for anyone wanting to talk about Region 8 matches and stuff.

Edited by ut18vols