130-MD or pin I can't remember

140-HL Pin

145-

152-HHC Pin

160-?JV

171-?JV

189-sure we won

215-?

That's the best I can do but the Commandos came out flat. However I'm not taking anything away from Hunters Lane. They beat us by I think 20 or more.

It was a different line up against Springfield.

a LOSS is a LOSS if you wrestle your all of your Starters you would still not beat any region 7 team, so stop crying.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a LOSS is a LOSS if you wrestle your all of your Starters you would still not beat any region 7 team, so stop crying.

Who's crying. :o I answered a question. Something U seam to avoid. This is about the only correct thing U have ever posted.

The Commando's lost. There is still plenty of wrestling left.

I still say some of your picks are crazy! :thumb:

I'm a little mad that U upset Mrs B and according to your age we can talk about it at the place of your liking or I will let the little blonde from Cages Bend track u down and and give U the spanking U deserve! :o

The board is fun but not for attacking over and over not making sense.

Give it break!

If one of the Commando's beat someone in your family or took your girlfriend, I'm sorry but you got to get some new clothes and stop living in that trailer down by the river!!!!

dancechrisfarley.gif

Edited by rigger101

My trailer is on wheels I can go where ever I want to, But Farragut is not on my list of places to visit. What happened to you? Did they kick you out or was the competion to tough.

Both :lol:

That's by the lake my good man! B)

BTW-They do not allow trailers in Farragut! :o

So that means U cannot go there! :lol:

U have to go to Region 2 to pick on Farragut! :P

BTW-Mrs Rigger say's I have to go to bed so we will have to play on the key's tomorrow. Don't forget to lock your trailer "Down by the River!!!"

Edited by rigger101

did he really quit or is he coming back when the staph clears up.

He quit(unless something in his mind brings him back), but on top of that he got staph.

D. Jones is coming back after staph, i guess he decided to finish up his senior year(i was told this today). The staph should be gone in time for indivdual region, if not earlier.

-------

Region Duals are Tuesday, Hendersonville seems to be the team to win, when is individual regions.

Edited by ut18vols