Region 8

ut18vols

So the big matrch to decide the Region will be the bruise brothers vs the COMMANDOS!!!!!! :thumb:hOPE WE HAVE A FULL TEAM BY THEN. Last night 4 HHC grapplers did not make weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

When Surgieo returns there will be some shifting of weights and it shiould make things intreresting. Jan 11 07

commandospin90small.gif

Surgio hurt? What happened?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the big matrch to decide the Region will be the bruise brothers vs the COMMANDOS!!!!!! :thumb:hOPE WE HAVE A FULL TEAM BY THEN. Last night 4 HHC grapplers did not make weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::o

When Surgieo returns there will be some shifting of weights and it shiould make things intreresting. Jan 11 07

commandospin90small.gif

Rigger---didn't Sergio wrestle last night in the Overton/Hendersonville/McGavock three-way?

If not there was a kid that looked a lot like him that must have fooled all the HHC fans who were yelling let's go and come on, Sergio in an exhibition against Overton and at 160 ( I think) in the match with McGavock. Did I hear them wrong?

IMO---he appears to have fully recovered from his injury---looked pretty sharp. Will he stay at 160?

Rigger---didn't Sergio wrestle last night in the Overton/Hendersonville/McGavock three-way?

If not there was a kid that looked a lot like him that must have fooled all the HHC fans who were yelling let's go and come on, Sergio in an exhibition against Overton and at 160 ( I think) in the match with McGavock. Did I hear them wrong?

IMO---he appears to have fully recovered from his injury---looked pretty sharp. Will he stay at 160?

Exhibition is the key word.

I'm still the new guy. I'm not sure about the weight class. I just know that when he returns there will be a shift in weight classes. We need to be more consistant wins in the middle weights so his return will be a welcomed change.

Edited by rigger101

Sergio did wrestle two exhibitions at Overton last night . They were both at 160 . Our young man from Overton got pinned by him , but he seemed to do ok in neutral with him. Good luck Sergio and take care of business and get back in the varsity line up . It may be hard for him to get to his 145 ranked wieght though he looks good at 160.

Sergio did wrestle two exhibitions at Overton last night . They were both at 160 . Our young man from Overton got pinned by him , but he seemed to do ok in neutral with him. Good luck Sergio and take care of business and get back in the varsity line up . It may be hard for him to get to his 145 ranked wieght though he looks good at 160.

Hey are the 3 young men who I think I was told are Kurdish all from the same family? My Grandfather came from the same region.

Just wondering!

Good looking team, nice blend of Americana :thumb: nice to see them living the American Dream.

Well I looked at Springfield schedule and they are 12-3 losing only to Dickson and Wilson Central(both in cases where kids were missing weight, being over) then Clarksville who is on a whole other level than Springfield. So far they have a good season, but we will really see when they take on Hendersonville.

Has Hendersonville wrestled Mt. Juleit, if so what was the score? :lol:

Edited by ut18vols

Well I looked at Springfield schedule and they are 12-3 losing only to Dickson and Wilson Central(both in cases where kids were missing weight, being over) then Clarksville who is on a whole other level than Springfield. So far they have a good season, but we will really see when they take on Hendersonville.

Has Hendersonville wrestled Mt. Juleit, if so what was the score? :angry:

Yes, the Commandos won and it seamed like the Bears won 4 or 5 matches. WC was a close match that we won by a few points. We beat Montgomery Cen by 26 and Harpeth by 21 tonight.

Against HHC we had pins from 103 - 130. We were without our 189 and Surgieo.

Hey are the 3 young men who I think I was told are Kurdish all from the same family? My Grandfather came from the same region.

Just wondering!

Good looking team, nice blend of Americana :thumb: nice to see them living the American Dream.

Yes the three boys are kurdish . Two of them Rejar 145 and Nivar 130 are brothers . Talon our 103 is not related .

OK, Half the season is over, so REGION 8ers, now you should have an idea of the best in each weight class. So who's gonna take em? gotta guess? 103--HW... REGIONS CHAMPS... who r they?

That maybe a christmas gift that folks are afraid to give.

Maybe top three in each class is easier and safer.

I have not seen the Springfield so I will defer to wiser grappler's.

Rank 'em the way you see it.

103-

112-

119-

125-

130-

135-

140-

145-

152-

160-

171-

189-

215-

285-

Edited by rigger101

That maybe a christmas gift that folks are afraid to give.

Maybe top three in each class is easier and safer.

I have not seen the Springfield so I will defer to wiser grappler's.

Rank 'em the way you see it.

103-

112-

119-

125-

130-

135-

140-

145-

152-

160-

171-

189-

215-

285-

no other region 8 response? I will respond. TOp teams are springfield, Hendersonville, wilson central.

Individuals in no particular order

103 springfield-Hendersonville-????

112-Springfield-Smyrna-Hendersonville

119-Hendersonville-Beech-Wilson central

125-Hendersonville-WHite House-Springfield

130-MtJUliet-Beech-Hendersonville

135-Beech-Mt Juliet-Wilsoncentral-Greenbrier

140-Springfield(Jones)-MtJuliet-Hendersonville

145-WIlson central-MtJuliet-Beech

152-Springfield-Hendersonville(Perry)Idont see him making 145 realistically 160

160-Wilson Central- Smyrna Hendersonville

171-Wilson central-smyrna-beech

189-Hendersonville-Beech-Wilson central

215-Mt Juliet-Beech-Springfield

Hwt-Springfield-Lavergne-Hendersonville

I was the first to name my list. We will see in Feb. just how close I was. Again no particular order.

Edited by werazzlin