Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

All of u mp fans need to get a life and stop ridin daily's band wagon. Daily is a good running back for 1a but dont talk crap to sh unless u are playing some body besides zion sh has one of the hardest regions in 3a i dont see mp playing any state champs instead they are playing ca zion ext. mp is a good team in a weak region step your game up and play someone

MP lst team would have smoked SH last year and this upcoming year. Yeah, SH is playing state champs, and that is admirable, but they are going to lose by a BIG margin IMO.

Also, everybody talks about 2A being so much better than 1A. It is better at the top. But last year 1A had a 43-25 record against 2A, so apparently 2A isn't that much better, if at all, top to bottom.

Lewis Co. is gonna be tough to beat. I say MP has a shot to win the game though.

Edited by wuzMP63

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, everybody talks about 2A being so much better than 1A. It is better at the top. But last year 1A had a 43-25 record against 2A, so apparently 2A isn't that much better, if at all, top to bottom.

Lewis Co. is gonna be tough to beat. I say MP has a shot to win the game though.

I guess we'll see how much tougher 2A is Friday night.I'm sure you'll see the difference :)

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

I don't know a lot about LC's ability to play ball, that's one of the reasons I've not posted. But it seems the LC fans know a lot about smack. It's been full of it the past couple of days. And don't say mTp fans are as well, you can't find a post from myself saying mTp is going to beat LC. But judging by some of your own fans comments that LC couldn't score but only 14 points the last three games or something, it will be a long drive back indeed if you lose this one. Because you might not have heard too much out of me yet, but if you smack talkers lose this one.........Oh boy! Get ready!

LC is fixing to face one of the top 3 best 1a teams in the state. Hope your team can back up all the smack, because mTp is ready.

No-one has posted it yet and just wanted for eveyone to know for sure. Because of the heat the game will start at 7:30 pm instead of 7:00 pm in tha jungle.mTp. ( as posted on mtpleasantrecord.com )

Edited by Big Bigby

I don't know a lot about LC's ability to play ball, that's one of the reasons I've not posted. But it seems the LC fans know a lot about smack. It's been full of it the past couple of days. And don't say mTp fans are as well, you can't find a post from myself saying mTp is going to beat LC. But judging by some of your own fans comments that LC couldn't score but only 14 points the last three games or something, it will be a long drive back indeed if you lose this one. Because you might not have heard too much out of me yet, but if you smack talkers lose this one.........Oh boy! Get ready!

LC is fixing to face one of the top 3 best 1a teams in the state. Hope your team can back up all the smack, because mTp is ready.

No-one has posted it yet and just wanted for eveyone to know for sure. Because of the heat the game will start at 7:30 pm instead of 7:00 pm in tha jungle.mTp. ( as posted on mtpleasantrecord.com )

You got to love it! MTP fans talking about LC fans knowing alot about smack. look back buddy and see who started this thread and it was started last December, 9 months before the game :) and yes LC knows they are playing a top 3 1A school that has the reigning player of the year who has already said no one can stop him!

hope to see a competitive and injury free game :)

You got to love it! MTP fans talking about LC fans knowing alot about smack. look back buddy and see who started this thread and it was started last December, 9 months before the game :) and yes LC knows they are playing a top 3 1A school that has the reigning player of the year who has already said no one can stop him!

hope to see a competitive and injury free game :)

the thread was started by selectedgrain who many believe is a LC fan pretending to be a MP fan but anyway good luck and I agree with you, I hope its a competitive and injury free game.

the thread was started by selectedgrain who many believe is a LC fan pretending to be a MP fan but anyway good luck and I agree with you, I hope its a competitive and injury free game.

:) Hit the nail on the head here.

Also, the Tennessean reporter may have been speaking in Marco's behalf, but a lot of LC fans are doing even more damage for their team with all the locker room material than what that stupid reporter could ever have done. I just love how many times I've read " I hope this is an injury free game ", as if some hopes quite differently.

Also, the Tennessean reporter may have been speaking in Marco's behalf, but a lot of LC fans are doing even more damage for their team with all the locker room material than what that stupid reporter could ever have done. I just love how many times I've read " I hope this is an injury free game ", as if some hopes quite differently.

sounds like your talking for yourself !!!! cause no one is saying go out there and hurt someone. also last time i checked football is/was and always will be a full contact sport.. it is the only thing you can play where kids get complimented for hitting each other ....duh

Edited by L/Csmearuall

Those 70 or so Panther players can more than handle any damage caused by their fans and when I speak of injury free you do realize it will still be about 100 degrees when the game starts :)

Edited by chucky

All of u mp fans need to get a life and stop ridin daily's band wagon. Daily is a good running back for 1a but dont talk crap to sh unless u are playing some body besides zion sh has one of the hardest regions in 3a i dont see mp playing any state champs instead they are playing ca zion ext. mp is a good team in a weak region step your game up and play someone

That looks like a post from a Spring Hill sophomore. Spring Hill would be lucky to go 5-5 in Region 6-1A. Most years they probably couldnt even do that. Doesnt SH have the numbers to drop down to 2A? They should, it would be a break from being a 3A whipping boy. But then they would just be a 2A cup-cake. :)

Those 70 or so Panther players can more than handle any damage caused by their fans and when I speak of injury free you do realize it will still be about 100 degrees when the game starts :)

and we are only 1 day from FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS so then it will be time to strap on the gear,go on to the field and let action speak louder than words...

Edited by L/Csmearuall

Numbers often mean nothing in 1A and 2A football. Loretto has about 60-70 every year. :)