Liberty Crusaders

nebuntyn

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty may have the second best starting five in the state, but you keep overlooking the fact that they LOST to Raleigh Egypt.

They beat themselves. They missed several free throws and turned the ball over. Liberty was up by 15 in the second quarter. I believe that Liberty could be state champs in AAA or AA. It was not because Raleigh Egypt had a better team or starting five. :thumb:

Liberty has a very good team, there's no argument there. Best starting 5 in the state? I'm not sure but it may be likely. But all I know is they should have and it shouldn't be that surprising that they are up towards the top with the talent they can pull from other schools. Good luck this year and hope you represent TN well when you play Oak Hill!

They beat themselves. They missed several free throws and turned the ball over. Liberty was up by 15 in the second quarter. I believe that Liberty could be state champs in AAA or AA. It was not because Raleigh Egypt had a better team or starting five.

No...they didn't beat themselves. They were worn out when they missed their free throws from a hard fought, physical game and who do you think caused those turnovers? Those are just excuses. Agreed that Liberty is a great team but I'm not going to sit by and let you say that Raleigh Egypt was just lucky to beat them.

Raleigh Egypt almost beat themselves by getting off to a bad start, but when the game was on the line...Raleigh Egypt came back from being behind a lot to win. (The mark of a good team) And while we're at it...Liberty crowed to high heaven last year when they beat Raleigh Egypt in a hall of fame game and all of you put on this website how ridiculous it was that those games could or could not be counted. Why is it that this year you continue to claim to be undefeated if you truly feel that way?

Edited by Jumpshot

No...they didn't beat themselves. They were worn out when they missed their free throws from a hard fought, physical game and who do you think caused those turnovers? Those are just excuses. Agreed that Liberty is a great team but I'm not going to sit by and let you say that Raleigh Egypt was just lucky to beat them.

Raleigh Egypt almost beat themselves by getting off to a bad start, but when the game was on the line...Raleigh Egypt came back from being behind a lot to win. (The mark of a good team) And while we're at it...Liberty crowed to high heaven last year when they beat Raleigh Egypt in a hall of fame game and all of you put on this website how ridiculous it was that those games could or could not be counted. Why is it that this year you continue to claim to be undefeated if you truly feel that way?

You are a hater. Like I said Liberty beat themselves. Jumpshot you don't know anything about basketball. Talk to me when you are on my level, because right now you are beneath me. :thumb: