2007 cosby

nftc

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosby loses some great Football players from this years team, probably some of the best ever :blink: but they still return almost every position on a defense that was very good last year, most of the O-line and all of their RB's. A young strong armed T. Dunn has some big shoes to fill at the QB spot , but definatley has the ability to get the job done. I can tell ya these young Eagles are already working hard for next season looking to build off of the success of the last two seasons.

Cosby loses some great Football players from this years team, probably some of the best ever :thumb: but they still return almost every position on a defense that was very good last year, most of the O-line and all of their RB's. A young strong armed T. Dunn has some big shoes to fill at the QB spot , but definatley has the ability to get the job done. I can tell ya these young Eagles are already working hard for next season looking to build off of the success of the last two seasons.

Whats the schedule look like.

how will our eagles be. when is spring practice and who will we scrimmage.?

We lose some very good players but we still have some very good talent! Cosby will be just as good if not better than they were in 06! Good luck to the ones who graduate this year in whatever it is they decide to do and hope to see you guys at some of the games in 07! Our D and O are gonna be awesome!!GO EAGLES!!!!

Whats the schedule look like.

Hey pujo , we tried to bump up the out of conference competition some, Dropped Oakdale , West greene , and N. Greene , so far have added AAA Pigeon Forge, AAA Gibbs , and maybe AAA Rutledge , and we kept Kings Academy in our non conference schedule. Should bump our SOS up some even though those arent AAA power houses Gibbs and Rutledge both had solid seasons last year and PF was rebuilidng some and went 0-10 so they called us thinking they are gonna get an easy "W" (they are in for a rude awakening in my humble opinion) Did Hampton change it up any? Yalls schedule was pretty tough to start with.

Hey pujo , we tried to bump up the out of conference competition some, Dropped Oakdale , West greene , and N. Greene , so far have added AAA Pigeon Forge, AAA Gibbs , and maybe AAA Rutledge , and we kept Kings Academy in our non conference schedule. Should bump our SOS up some even though those arent AAA power houses Gibbs and Rutledge both had solid seasons last year and PF was rebuilidng some and went 0-10 so they called us thinking they are gonna get an easy "W" (they are in for a rude awakening in my humble opinion) Did Hampton change it up any? Yalls schedule was pretty tough to start with.

That looks like a pretty good schedule,win or lose it should make you better. As far as Hampton goes, I think Chucky Doak dopped us and we may be going to play a 4a school school in NC. Watauga, they went to the 4th round in the state playoffs this year.

Cosby will have a good year but not finish 9-2 again. My guess is a solid, but not great, 7-4 year. 1A schools simply can't replace talent such as K. Rone, J. Lowe, and C. Lowe overnight.

THOSE MEN ARE HARD TO REPLACE BUT THE WHOLE TEAM GAVE 110% THIS YEAR. THAT IS HOW THEY GOT AS FAR AS THEY DID. THEY RETURN ALOT OF THEIR TALENT NEXT YEAR SO DON'T UNDER ESTIMATE THOSE EAGLES JUST YET PHARMACIST. WE STILL HAVE AMMUNNITION LOADED AND READY TO FIRE. :)