NFL Rookie of Year

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Colston needs to get back on the field and produce some numbers.

Bush is gaining momentum; his receiving numbers will be sick by the end of the year.

Young is probably the hottest right now. What would the Titan's record be now if Kerry Collins was the QB all year?

Hester, while dangerous, doesn't thrill me because he is totally a situational player. A great situational player (that could be negated if your coach has half a brain), but doesn't get enough playing time- no real position.

Jones-Drew is putting up scary numbers and will get consideration and Maroney is a stud.

I think who ever plays the best the next three weeks wins the prize.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merrill Hodge is an idiot, plain and simple. He pretty much doesn't like that Vince Young is being successful in his rookie season, so he has to run his mouth....

I agree. There are countless times that Hodge has dogged Vince. But I love this video the best.

Hodge is just making more of an idiot of himself. Vince threw for over 3,000 yards last year, and Hodge said "He'd make an excellent receiver". Maybe he's mad that Vince is a better rookie than he was.

I agree. There are countless times that Hodge has dogged Vince. But I love this video the best.

Hodge is just making more of an idiot of himself. Vince threw for over 3,000 yards last year, and Hodge said "He'd make an excellent receiver". Maybe he's mad that Vince is a better rookie than he was.

Wasn't Hodge the guy that had to quit football because of multiple concusions??..That would pretty much explain things...

I love the video...It is hilarious....He really doesnt want Vince to succeed, but it looks like he's not gonna get his wish :lol: