NFL Rookie of Year

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if the Titans can win out...Vince Young will be the Rookie of the Year....Actually, I think if the Titans win 2 out of the last 3, he wins it...

I wish that were true. I've heard a couple of guys in the media say Young, but a lot say Hester. Second to that I've heard Bush a lot, I don't know why. And then I've heard MJD and Leinart, which I can't really argue with.

Edited by montague1

Bush hasn't even been the best rookie on his team. Colston is putting up unheard of numbers for a rookie WR.

Here is how I rank them

1. Devin Hester- without him the Bears would be a 5-6 loss team right now.

2. Vince Young- He has been effective and is drawing comparisons too a young Elway.

3. Marques Colston- Anytime a rookie wideout puts up his numbers it is amazing, but to make it better he was a 7th round draft pick.

4. Reggie Bush- Has turned it up recently and is benefiting from an offense that has so many weapons.

Bush hasn't even been the best rookie on his team. Colston is putting up unheard of numbers for a rookie WR.

Here is how I rank them

1. Devin Hester- without him the Bears would be a 5-6 loss team right now.

2. Vince Young- He has been effective and is drawing comparisons too a young Elway.

3. Marques Colston- Anytime a rookie wideout puts up his numbers it is amazing, but to make it better he was a 7th round draft pick.

4. Reggie Bush- Has turned it up recently and is benefiting from an offense that has so many weapons.

Nice assessment. I think Hester will probably get it.

I agree Colston is having a monster season. He's not putting up unheard of numbers for a rookie, but his stats are still amazing. I was just putting up the names of players I've heard mentioned on various talk shows. You could easily add Joesph Addai to that list also. Here are the winners of the NFL rookie of the week award so far this season.

Week 1: Reggie Bush

Week 2: Manny Lawson

Week 3: Greg Jennings

Week 4: Laurence Maroney

Week 5: Hank Baskett

Week 6: Santonio Holmes

Week 7: A.J. Hawk

Week 8: Marques Colston

Week 9: Marques Colston

Week 10: A.J. Hawk

Week 11: Santonio Holmes

Week 12: Vince Young

Week 13: Vince Young

Week 14: Vince Young

Colston and Young are getting some love by the weekly voters.