chs

zoosee12

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Centennial is pulling a Brett Favre and holding the entire football team--not to mention those of us that are interested in this hiring--hostage.

So we're 1 day into this thing. Let's hope I don't have to keep counting because they need a new guy so that he can get his workout regiment in place and also establish a rapport with the players.

I think I know what is holding things up. They are trying to resolve the issue on the new coach getting the CoachT subscription paid for. I guess no one knew how important an issue like this could be. :(

Will the deal include the coach's wife as well? This will give the coach an online protector in case he starts getting bashed on the forums.

(if you don't get that joke, don't worry about it)

THE SOAP OPERA CONTINUES: DAY 2

Still nothing heard this morning. Gregory isn't even here today. The rumor that we had our coach has started to spread throughout the school, so the students are pretty anxious. This is just a waiting game right now.

Edited by CHS 2007

THE SOAP OPERA CONTINUES: DAY 2

Still nothing heard this morning. Gregory isn't even here today. The rumor that we had our coach has started to spread throughout the school, so the students are pretty anxious. This is just a waiting game right now.

Patience CHS....Patience!

"Sources" (friend of a freind that lives down the street from a friend) informed me that you have a coach..the decision has been made, and that final details are being worked out this week (Allowing for the new hire to announce his departure, etc)

You and all the other Cougar faithful will have your answer VERY SOON! :thumb: