chs

zoosee12

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest footballprincess

Finney was the OC last year????? Last time I checked he was over the defense. Those are the only two I know that have left. The others are still there

It just goes to show you that '07 doesn't really know ALL! You are right - Finney was the assistant head coach and defensive coordinator and Kelly coached. Those are the only open spots of "on staff" coaches. :thumb:

It just goes to show you that '07 doesn't really know ALL! You are right - Finney was the assistant head coach and defensive coordinator and Kelly coached. Those are the only open spots of "on staff" coaches. :thumb:

Actually, once a new head coach is hired all positions are open. A head coach is not obligated to retain assistant coaches. The new coach could have coaches that actually teach at other schools and travel to CHS after school.

That is true once a new HC is hired, but until then the other asst coaches are still on staff. Once a new coach is hired he has the power to fire and hire his staff. From there, the asst coaches must work at the school b/c WCS are only allowed to have one or at the most two non-faculty coaches. CHS needs to get on the ball b/c they have to find teaching spots for the coaches that are hired.

well if what has been is true said about centennial not having a coach, then i am wrong with my info. and CHS could be in alot of trouble, with the HC job open at Indy. we could lose the guy we had or may not have cause of that position. the Indy. program is in great shape, and had promising season ahead, what more would a new coach wany.

Im quite appauled. this intire deal has been wrong from the begining from the time Gregory was fired, till now (not saying Gregory shouldnt be fired, talking about the timeimg of which it happened.)

Okay this whole thing makes no sense. It was told to the some players that they had a coach and he would be officially announced no later than this coming Monday. Now apparently we're back to square one. The people in charge of this are complete morons. They've had plenty of time to interview and pick the right coach. What in the world are they doing??? Please, for the love of all humanity! GET THIS THING DONE!

Any truth to the rumor that Coach Foley is looking into being a player/coach in Europe while he can also continue working on his art and studying the "masters"?

Finney was the OC last year????? Last time I checked he was over the defense. Those are the only two I know that have left. The others are still there

I meant DC, sorry. Oh, and princess, for the last time, I NEVER SAID I KNOW EVERYTHING, SO DON'T JUMP ON ME IF MY KNOWLEDGE IS DIFFERENT FROM YOURS!!!!

another thing to point out

someone said that the chs head coaching job was taken down from the tssaa job board so therefore we have a coach

tssaa automatically deletes any job offer after 60 days of its post

that would explain why that is gone

Edited by zoosee12

You are getting far too impatient. When Jack Daniels left Brentwood the first time (in a move that was known well before the season even started), the season ended that year in the Quarterfinals of the playoffs. Everyone at the school knew the entire fall he was leaving, but BHS didn't even start interviewing candidates until after basketball season was finished. In the spring they hired Ron Crawford.

Things have a way of turning out. Just be patient.

Edited by fromthetop2