PERRY COUNTY

Stat_pack1

Great post, Coach! You'll also be proud to know that one of your cornerbacks from last year started every game and played almost every minute of defense as a freshman this year. He and Phillips work well together, and I think they will both dominate next year!

I talked to Coach Bradley a couple of months ago and he told me about how well Cole played. He said he was very impressed with him. Good job Cole, I am proud of you! Keep up the good work!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depending on the coaching situation in moore county,i agree with greenman that 4th place may come down to the last game of the season.. when mc and pc play. but who knows if they win all the close games this next season, they may be playing for 2nd (behind mtp that is). will there be any new coaches in linden next season?

depending on the coaching situation in moore county,i agree with greenman that 4th place may come down to the last game of the season.. when mc and pc play. but who knows if they win all the close games this next season, they may be playing for 2nd (behind mtp that is). will there be any new coaches in linden next season?

We don't need any new coaches. As long as we have Coach Bradley & Coach Courtney, we will be in great shape!

We don't need any new coaches. As long as we have Coach Bradley & Coach Courtney, we will be in great shape!

I was told that Coach Courtney was given his job back as a teacher, but with no coaching duties. Is this true or is he going to be working with the team next year? To have an ideal staff, three to four coaches would be needed, some schools have even more. I know that those two could do a great job, but if you ask them, they would love to have a couple of other guys to help them.

I was told that Coach Courtney was given his job back as a teacher, but with no coaching duties. Is this true or is he going to be working with the team next year? To have an ideal staff, three to four coaches would be needed, some schools have even more. I know that those two could do a great job, but if you ask them, they would love to have a couple of other guys to help them.

right now he has not been given a coaching supplement back. and i agree that a serious program usually has 4 to 5 coaches. back to one of your earlier questions... last year spring was after baseball season in may and i think coach bradley will probably do that in order for the baseball players to be able to practice.

does Pyscomom know how many besides cole are playing baseball?