East Ridge Vs. Howard

3ball30

East Ridge Vs. Howard... This game was cancelled a couple weeks ago but they play monday night at 7:30 at Howard... This game is a big matchup and a huge district game between the top two teams.. East Ridge just came off of a huge game against Grace and Howard did the same by defeating Notre Dame.. So who do yall think will take the first matchup between these two and how do you think it will go?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

East Ridge Vs. Howard... This game was cancelled a couple weeks ago but they play monday night at 7:30 at Howard... This game is a big matchup and a huge district game between the top two teams.. East Ridge just came off of a huge game against Grace and Howard did the same by defeating Notre Dame.. So who do yall think will take the first matchup between these two and how do you think it will go?

This is Really going to be a close game both teams with great talent. I think east ridge will come out with a victory by just a few

^ = East Ridge bias. :lol:

Some things to think about.

Notre Dame beat East Ridge. Howard beat Notre Dame. Howard beats East Ridge right?

Tyner beat CCS. East Ridge beat CCS. Tyner beat Howard. So East Ridge beats Howard?

ok I'm done.

I say Howard wins by 4 points. It'll be close throughout. And if Wells gets really hot in the 3rd and especially the 4th quarters, then I'll take East Ridge by 5.

howard whipped the pioneers. i believe they won by 14 or so. jurick had zilcho points in the first half and probably only 4 or so after three quarters. the pioneers finally started going inside to jurick and he had 2 or 3 nice buckets. i kept looking for the fire he showed against grace but it never surfaced. he did have 15-20 rebounds. wells showed up to the game in some pink and white pajama pants and had his wonderful hair do in full blossom. seemed to care more about how he looked then anything else. did get his points but dominique taylor got the best of him. howard has a solid team and would be hard to beat in chattanooga. east ridge actually looked intimidated in the first quarter and found themselves in a double digit hole. they fought back in the second quarter but howard proved too much to beat down the stretch.

I'd say 3Ball has posted for the last time on CoachT (language). Hopefully everyone else on here can act like something instead of trying to act like an NBA thug. It's a shame for somebody with that much basketball talent to carry on like that, and it's a shame it's put up with-but not on here at least.

I'd say 3Ball has posted for the last time on CoachT (language). Hopefully everyone else on here can act like something instead of trying to act like an NBA thug. It's a shame for somebody with that much basketball talent to carry on like that, and it's a shame it's put up with-but not on here at least.

NBA thug wat r u talkin about ? so other people can talk about me and i cant respond ?