Smith County Owlettes

Milkman's Son

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the Owlettes turn there season around this year? We have the potential to do so, but need to find away to get the ball up court and stop unwanted turnovers.

i've seen them play twice this year and they run way too much offence through thier big girl .they have to wait for her to get up court and get in position to score other teams don't care if she gets 20 or more points as long as she is half their scoring and they scor 60 or more they can't move up and down floor playing this way and it makes them a one deminional team thats easy to defend she could be an asset used the right way but now she may be a hindrance(not her fault)

i've seen them play twice this year and they run way too much offence through thier big girl .they have to wait for her to get up court and get in position to score other teams don't care if she gets 20 or more points as long as she is half their scoring and they scor 60 or more they can't move up and down floor playing this way and it makes them a one deminional team thats easy to defend she could be an asset used the right way but now she may be a hindrance(not her fault)

She had 38 and they won by about 20 wednesday night I think. But if she is not in the game, their scoring goes way down. But if you had a girl who was 6'6'' pr 6'8'', wouldn't you run everything through here to? You have to, it wouldn't make sense not to. But I see what you are saying, maybe they go to her to much, but I've seen her play enough to know that it's not like the ball is going into a black hole, she passes the ball well, and often. I wouldn't care if it was like throwing it into a black hole, as long as we won. If she is going to score all the time, and break all kinds of scoring records, well I would want to be the one getting her the ball and breaking the assist records. I wouldn't worry about scoring a point, if I had a player like her on my team.

Great assessment senator.

She had 38 and they won by about 20 wednesday night I think. But if she is not in the game, their scoring goes way down. But if you had a girl who was 6'6'' pr 6'8'', wouldn't you run everything through here to? You have to, it wouldn't make sense not to. But I see what you are saying, maybe they go to her to much, but I've seen her play enough to know that it's not like the ball is going into a black hole, she passes the ball well, and often. I wouldn't care if it was like throwing it into a black hole, as long as we won. If she is going to score all the time, and break all kinds of scoring records, well I would want to be the one getting her the ball and breaking the assist records. I wouldn't worry about scoring a point, if I had a player like her on my team.

i agree but its tough playin a half court game with teams such as upperman, LA, and MC who r ya'll up tempo style teams. but havin her on the team is a blessin no doubt.