Best of Preps Tournament

gofish12

CCS is not very good....Polk is terrible

Grace played their best ball of the night with 6'11'' all-nothing on the bench-

Notre Dame will lose to temple

McCallie is better than they played -Howard is a very good team-not sure how they lost to tyner

Temple and Howard in the champ... if- Temple can get skogen to lead them no one in single a touches them- that team has talent but seem way too relaxed....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCallie is better than they played -Howard is a very good team-not sure how they lost to tyner

Howard didnt even have Dominique Taylor. And I saw Dozier play a lot in middle school with these same guys he lost to last night and his game is not what it used to be. Jesse Taylor has a nice shot but plays no defense and D. Taylor would have been on him all night(a 6'5" guard) so by him not being able to create his own shot would have hurt him. Did those post players play for McCallie if so they could have stayed were they were. Now go ahead and bash me like every one else does on this site but you cant take that W away

Who can share more information on the Grace game? It does not sound like they are playing well.

Notre Dame 14 18 12 22 66

Grace 12 17 6 22 57

Notre Dame: Chauncey Thomspon 34, Blake England 17, Chris Harr 12, Keaney 2, Large 1

3pts: England 4

Grace: Brandon Herman 17, Shaugnessy 15, McMasters 12, Church 8, Goodman 3, Brown 2

3pts: Herman 2, Church 1, Shaugnessy 1, Goodman 1

Notre Dame 14 18 12 22 66

Grace 12 17 6 22 57

Notre Dame: Chauncey Thomspon 34, Blake England 17, Chris Harr 12, Keaney 2, Large 1

3pts: England 4

Grace: Brandon Herman 17, Shaugnessy 15, McMasters 12, Church 8, Goodman 3, Brown 2

3pts: Herman 2, Church 1, Shaugnessy 1, Goodman 1

How are the freshmen guards playing and the transfer from Berean? Doesn't sound like things are clicking?

Dude, props on the hard bashing of the 16 year old, that takes guts.

As for Grace not coming together, I've got nothing man. I don't know why they aren't since I just get to watch a game every two weeks or so, but it's plain to see that they aren't.

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

Dude, props on the hard bashing of the 16 year old, that takes guts.

People are just jealous of the attention Carter gets. He is a very good basketball player. I guess maybe the people on theses boards are smarter than Tubby Smith, Bruce Pearl, and the countless other ACC and SEC coaches who make the trip to Chattanooga just to let Carter know how much they want him. They don't come here to see if Carter is good enough, they know he is and people forget he is 16 years old. That is a lot of pressure for a 16 year old boy to learn to deal with. Once he learns how to handle this he will open eyes every night, not every other night like he does now.

Edited by THELEGEND