Ensworth @ Springfield

ut18vols

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads-up on the game broadcast...Ensworth is in for a full court,in your face,32 mins of heck with Union City...The Tornadoes don't let you up to breathe..If you have jittery guards,you are going to be in for a world of hurt....Union City is averaging 92 points a game thru 11 games with a high of 119 and a low of 81..They have six players(one of those injured)averaging in double figures....Opponents are averaging almost 30 turnovers a game to the defending 1A state champions...Union City is beating teams by 30 points per game on the year....UC is 11-0 on the season....Go to schedules and see the teams they have played,roster and scores.....

Good Luck To Springfield the rest of the season... :lol:

I heard ya bro..... :lol:

Goodnight Springfield....

Thanks for the heads-up on the game broadcast...Ensworth is in for a full court,in your face,32 mins of heck with Union City...The Tornadoes don't let you up to breathe..If you have jittery guards,you are going to be in for a world of hurt....Union City is averaging 92 points a game thru 11 games with a high of 119 and a low of 81..They have six players(one of those injured)averaging in double figures....Opponents are averaging almost 30 turnovers a game to the defending 1A state champions...Union City is beating teams by 30 points per game on the year....UC is 11-0 on the season....Go to schedules and see the teams they have played,roster and scores.....

Good Luck To Springfield the rest of the season... :lol:

I heard ya bro..... <_<

Goodnight Springfield....

Big mistake. Tavares Jefferson will eat up any press.

I doubt that, heard he is very prone to turnovers only a tenth grader. How can a team that is 2-6 talk so much smack. I saw what happened to them against Antioch. They must have had 20 turnovers. UC should press the heck out of them.

UC will...Believe that...It will seem like to those Ensworth players there are 11 UC guys on the court....But,again,they have been playing AA & AAA schools,they probably think they are in for a breather this afternoon..... :lol: