EXPLICIT lyrics played on sound system @ BTW/Hamilton game

TraderB

Guest dare_2_dream

Let me try and explain. When the school is 90% white or more it is a white school....same if the numbers are black. Anything less is a mixed school. Does this help you any? Hope that doesn't sound "racist"....homey.

A white school = all whites

Black school = all blacks

Black and white school = majority of schools

Edited by dare_2_dream

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me try and explain. When the school is 90% white or more it is a white school....same if the numbers are black. Anything less is a mixed school. Does this help you any? Hope that doesn't sound "racist"....homey.

You should just leave this topic alone butcher. You are hilarious trying to fit in with your choice of words. :thumb:

I see this thread getting closed down because instead of staying on the topic of explicit lyrics, we are getting into race.

I understand that rap is what kids like today just like the Seattle grunge was what we listened to when I was in school, or even the glam slam 1980's when boys wore make up. What young people do will always irritate the older folk, but I think the point here is respecting everyone in the audience and not playing something that will offend someone. Listen to the stuff on your own time.