FRANKLIN CO. HIGH SCHOOL

defensiveman

did anyone attend the scrimmage with riverdale yesterday i did and i was actually surprised by the way they play they held there on IMO with both 1st string in the score was 4 to 2 well let me hear anyones thoughts on the scrimmage

i attended the riverdale, fc scrimmage. the rebels are finally realizing their potential. for the first time i saw bridges take charge of his line. Franklin Co. will be definite region contenders. lookout

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i attended the riverdale, fc scrimmage. the rebels are finally realizing their potential. for the first time i saw bridges take charge of his line. Franklin Co. will be definite region contenders. lookout

With Bridges being the most experienced on that o line he has begun to realize the role that he plays in their attitude. I look forward to seeing him and the o line help the defense and keep them off the field against wilson central.

i have a feeling wilson centrals commin for yall

Well Fc did hvae a bad season last yr. but they are coming back from a bad season & making this one into a good one. Them boys are improving each & everday I'm looking forward to the Wilson Central game this Friday !!!!! Both teams will play hard but I belive FC has more aggression casue of the bad season .....They are looking for more wins this season & REGION CHAMPS

Go Rebels !!!!!!

Well Fc did hvae a bad season last yr. but they are coming back from a bad season & making this one into a good one. Them boys are improving each & everday I'm looking forward to the Wilson Central game this Friday !!!!! Both teams will play hard but I belive FC has more aggression casue of the bad season .....They are looking for more wins this season & REGION CHAMPS

Go Rebels !!!!!!

there are enough talented sophs to make a run at region champs in two yrs. Problem will be debth. This talent is almost as good as the group they had a few yrs ago.