FRANKLIN CO. HIGH SCHOOL

defensiveman

Well I think the team overall is going to be a bit better in general strength and speed because of increased work ethic. I just feel we need to put more numbers on the board. I know Shaquille Shedd is predicted QB, who is Vince Young BUILT quarterback. I think that will give us more options, but again we need our star athletes to perform and more athletes from stands to field.

Coffee Co. fan here that travels to almost all the home and away games.....just a quick question....how closely built to VY is Mr. Shaquille??? Also from what I've read on here that ya'll seem like you will be alot more competitive this year than I can remember...good luck to the FC Rebels!!! Look forward to watching the game between us and you!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee Co. fan here that travels to almost all the home and away games.....just a quick question....how closely built to VY is Mr. Shaquille??? Also from what I've read on here that ya'll seem like you will be alot more competitive this year than I can remember...good luck to the FC Rebels!!! Look forward to watching the game between us and you!

Ill be honest he's only probably 5'10" and about 165 but hes ve4ry explosive...I was just making a reference to VY in the type of QB he will be and he has the same kind of stature

Ill be honest he's only probably 5'10" and about 165 but hes ve4ry explosive...I was just making a reference to VY in the type of QB he will be and he has the same kind of stature

ah I gothcha... :) sounds like an exciting year for both of our teams this year....look forward to watching him play and lead your Rebels to victory!

I don't think it will take the Franklin County program long to return to what it once was. When I talked to coach Britton last year, I really got the idea that even though he wants to win right away, he realizes that it may take a couple of years. I think he is good for the job and I would expect Franklin County to make the playoffs this year and fight Coffee County for the three spot in the region. He needs to find some offensive playmakers though. That is what really suprised me about the Rebels last year, lack of overall team speed. They have always had good enough team speed to compete.

we have lacked some speed, it should have improved some this year though

Hey Rebel Pride whatever happened to Tracy Hayworth. He played for FC way back in the 80's when I played for the Pioneers. He was a load to bring down. Last I heard was he played for Detroit Lions. Good luck to you guys this year. Looking forward to you guys coming to McMinnville.

How do you think we match up against first opponent Wilson Central?

According to the "Guru" of Tennessee football, they are the bottom-feeder of Region 4-5A. They are picked 8th in a field of 8; so I would say that you might better get a win here. If you have trouble with the Wildcats and they are the 8th team in that region; then making the playoffs from Region 3 might be an exercise in futility and not a lot of fun.

ole