FRANKLIN CO. HIGH SCHOOL

defensiveman

they replaced pope john and baylor with smith co. and wilson central

defensiveman,

I look forward to seeing you guys travel to "The Hole" and play Smith Co. I work in Coffee Co. with a FCHS folks and I've asked them all to make the trip on that Friday night. It's a heck of an atmosphere up there on Fri. nights. Are you a player or a fan? I did see FCHS play Warren Co. last year at FCHS. Very nice stadium down there. Take care.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since they play in the worst 5A region ever assembled, I am going to go out on a limb and say they have a chance to win the region. Then they will lose in the 1st round to the 4th seed from Rutherford Co. It really is the worst region in 5A. And with the lose of Cumberland Co. I think it will be possible to make the playoffs with 1 win. :flower:

HA HA! Buford you are an idiot. 3-5A is NOT the worst region in 5A.Check out one of the 5A Memphis regions they're even worse!

When you've got Lincoln County,whose won 2 or 3 state championships and Cookeville who has gone deep in the playoffs several times recently,that statement makes you look like a Pusser.Ok minus the "er"...

3-5A is ok & gettin better all the time!

THE SQUAD :blush:

HA HA! Buford you are an idiot. 3-5A is NOT the worst region in 5A.Check out one of the 5A Memphis regions they're even worse!

When you've got Lincoln County,whose won 2 or 3 state championships and Cookeville who has gone deep in the playoffs several times recently,that statement makes you look like a Pusser.Ok minus the "er"...

3-5A is ok & gettin better all the time!

THE SQUAD :flower:

Cookeville and Lincoln Co has class programs with two of the better coaches in the state.

Edited by wingman10

Well I think the team overall is going to be a bit better in general strength and speed because of increased work ethic. I just feel we need to put more numbers on the board. I know Shaquille Shedd is predicted QB, who is Vince Young BUILT quarterback. I think that will give us more options, but again we need our star athletes to perform and more athletes from stands to field.

Good to hear that Coach Britton is scheduling tough opponents. They WILL get the team ready for a winning regular season.

Any idea where the scrimmages will be played yet?

no word yet but they scrimmaged blackman back in may in blackman so that one will probably be in franklin co i have no idea about riverdale

Good to hear that Coach Britton is scheduling tough opponents. They WILL get the team ready for a winning regular season.

Any idea where the scrimmages will be played yet?

Blackman will go to Franklin County on August 7 and the scrimmage will be around 3:30.

Blackman has there calendar on their website Blackmanfootball.com

I think I'm going to try and make that one, and the riverdale one if it is at FC also.

*I do like the Riverdale scrimmage, its kind of a "this is the best out there, take a look" kind of thing. I know we've played them in the post-season as of late, but for starting a new season, is really the best tune-up/tape viewing you will have