Oakland v. Siegel

MidTennFootball

Heck, I could guard Cutter. A clothesline to the mouth and he is finished.

Well time to turn in........Way to go, Oakland!! Randy King, a class act......MAFIA simply outstanding, and Oakland is still UNDEFEATED in the district. A great night. Good night to all.

Ha that is cute to bad that will never happen cause u will be picking your teeth off the ground and you never be able to guard him only in those dreams you have and learning how to dance.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guess what i am back and arnt you cool... I wish i could be as hard as you and play football and talk bad about cutter... See you got it twsited son... he dont and i am sorry he is a good player but he cant help that i just laugh at you cause when ever u have a chance to dog on him u do and u know he is a good player u just like to call him out casue u aint got nothing else to do but dream about boys in there football uniforms. Ur a joke

Hey Oakland ---she is mad at you :(

I find it funny...You people say Cutter wont score over 10. He does and you find a way to illegitimize it to where it doesn't matter. If it didn't matter to you why did you make the prediction? You said it and he did better than what you thought...shouldn't that be the end of it? Or is that just rationally thinking people such as myself? :(

Guest dare_2_dream

I find it funny...You people say Cutter wont score over 10. He does and you find a way to illegitimize it to where it doesn't matter. If it didn't matter to you why did you make the prediction? You said it and he did better than what you thought...shouldn't that be the end of it? Or is that just rationally thinking people such as myself? :(

Its because they are liars!

i just want to know about what happened to the 20 pts and 10 ast everygame

Guest dare_2_dream

i just want to know about what happened to the 20 pts and 10 ast everygame

i want to know why your not on the floor, wasted talent. cutter is doing his thing, why you got to hate.

Oakland has the edge this yr.....victory in football and now bball.

Stars don't shine in the OZONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was very obvious that Cutter was DETERMINED to get his points over anything else. SELFISH......and he wouldn't have gotten them if he hadn't gotten all the foul shots AFTER we started subbing at the end.

I would like to know why you think Cutter is selfish. Because the offense primarily runs through him. Can you name every other Siegel player who took a jumpshot? Couldn't be too hard there weren't that many but they did have their chances. And if you would like to know. Cutter got his 11th and 12th points at the beginning of 4th quarter..not in "mop up time".

What is he supposed to do that would qualify as not selfish stand at the top of the key and just pass. He drove the lane if he saw openings. He forced it twice driving the lane. One of which resulted in an awful charge call where Oakland Center was clearly still moving over and the other was a weird travel call that should have been either block or charge but def not a no call. He attempted around 6 three pointers. First two were down and out in first minutes of the game. He drove but backed it out when it wasn't there. He passed the ball. Had one bad turnover I can think of where he dribbled into too many players. I'm sorry Cutter doesn't fit your "mold" of a player because he has intensity and the fire to win. Perhaps your too old to remember the feeling of competition or one too many hot dogs from football? But I speak from experience when I say that outward signs of emotion helped me. Heck I was coached that way to show energy and to let your opponents know your here and ready to go and not going down without a fight. I'm sorry if thats not the way you boys played with your wishbone and wing T offenses in the 50's but thats the way it is in most sports today. Alot of players talk to the ref. I have seen Cutter do that all year. Several times he would ask for an explanation and then tell your beloved #1 what he did wrong or ask what he himself did wrong in the situation. It's never "whining" when Coach King is begging for calls but yet it is for Cutter? Ah your amazing bias continues. Tell ya what, come back when you are able to see things from an unbiased point of view. Because a kid who takes between 9-10 shots and hustles his butt off and is a leader of his team...isn't what I call selfish. But who am I to say whats selfish and whats not, We all know your the only one who can determine those things from your clear point of view right?

Edited by Harris' hooligans