lipscomb mustangs

its_nasty_time

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the mustangs are striding past the opposition...josh slater(lipscomb signee) has been breaking more ankles then a UFC fighter on the court and caleb clayton has been popping em' (3's) more than an addict....this combo with a ton of talent around them can go all the way!! keep an eye out on this group of talented guys!!

What about Whitehaven that beat them. :ph34r:

Mustangs are off to a very good start. They have been playing to the level of opposing teams in some instantances. They play in a very tough district and must focus on each team overlooking no team. I think they have the players to have a great season. King21 the LA game should be a very good game. Livingston is always tough. One correction Lipscomb won last year 62-59 in a very hard-fought game at Lipscomb.

Mustangs are off to a very good start. They have been playing to the level of opposing teams in some instantances. They play in a very tough district and must focus on each team overlooking no team. I think they have the players to have a great season. King21 the LA game should be a very good game. Livingston is always tough. One correction Lipscomb won last year 62-59 in a very hard-fought game at Lipscomb.

I think King21 was thinking of a certain FB game!! :lol::D ???

Lipscomb is a good team and they should win their district and also their district and region tournaments. They can't let teams like Goodpasture hang with them. They have to put them away. The only thing getting in their way will be substate. :rolleyes:

Pearl Cohn is a solid team in their district and in the substate they'd play the runner-up in the Region 6AA Final (with PC playing the Region 6AA Champion).

I'd probably say the following regarding substate matchups down the road:

Liberty Tech vs Pearl Cohn

David Lipscomb vs Sycamore OR Harpeth OR Bolivar Central OR McNairy Central