Eagleville @ Forrest

goforthegoal

Come on guys give some reasons why one of them will win. From my understanding Eagleville has more depth than Forrest and a number of players who can score 15 plus on a given night. They will have a height advantage although when I have watch them they did not rebound particularly well. One thing I have noticed is their man to man defense has greatly improved and they do not play near the amount of zone defense that they use to play. I pick Eagleville in a close one. The last few years Eagleville has played very well away from home. Shankle will get his pts but the key for Forrest is for some other players to score in double digits. It should be a great game and I am looking forward to being their tonight.

So what was the key to Forrest's success? Shankle I hear had a good game but who else showed up?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why we lost.....11 of 38 from the field, 0 of 6 from the 3 point line, and 11 of 21 from the free throw line. If some team shoots like that and wins then I have to tip my hat to them.

There"s a reason a team shoots like that, and its called defense. which was the key to the game last night. should have been a larger margin,but the 17 fouls called on forrest in the second half were brutal.

I agree with steelerman16, the Forrest defense was swarmimg and their poise down the stretch was just as impressive. I also would like to retract an earlier statement I made about coach Mac's use of his bench. I was wrong in making that generalization and he proved last night that he indeed has the pulse of his own team. Sorry Coach and great job last night. :lol: