2007 Region 4 2A

Guest Termite

I think I need to get on here and clear up something. Mr. Postman was the one who started the conversation about Smith County and others pulling out of the region. You ask, why now. Well for 1, its because I gained access to the internet last football season about the time Westmoreland and Smith County played for the regional championship last season. I set and read about how Smith Co. had such a great tradition. How they had more fans than anyone in the region. How they had all these deep playoff runs that we couldnt even do anything about by the way due to the fact we were still in the classification you had fled during the years you had made the "deep runs in the playoffs". Someone even brought up your great band, but they left out the embarrasing fact that one of your football players actually played in the halftime shows. The final straw was when right after the regional weightlift that we destroyed you and everyone else that showed up from our region,you penciled yourselves in #1 and Westmoreland battling for the 3rd or 4th spot. At this point I realized you people either knew no history about this region before the private shcools came in and ran everyone off or you were all just football dumb. I never said Westmoreland was dominating as far as state wide. I did however ask the question if Westmoreland could become as dominate in "Region 4aa" as they were in the mid 90s before the private schools entered the region and ran Smith Co. and others out. I just tell you the history because as far as I know Westmoreland has never been beaten Cannon, Jackson, York, or Upperman. If they did beat us it was on a rare occasion. Like I showed you all in an earlier post. The head to head record of Smith County and Westmoreland now stands at 5-5 all time. You may make arguments that it will change this year and Westmoreland will get beat by Cannon and Jackson both, but I will argue that they have to be a favorite till they are proven different. This post should explain alot in a nutshell. Now get off of singray. He is just another devoted Westmoreland/Highschool football fan. He loves his school and will stick up for um when there being put down like you people did all last season. I cant say as I'll be pulling for Smith County because a rivalry means you dont like the other shcool. I was glad to see Alcoa spank ya'll last year myself. I will say I'm glad to play in the region with ya'll again because now we have the same shot at getting a #1 seed in the playoffs as Smith CO. did when they fled to 3a. Side step around it all ya'll want but facts are facts. I'll try to stop talking about this issue if you all start giving Westmoreland the respect they deserve after placing 2nd the 1st year in our "new region" and winning the championship the 2nd year in our "new region".

You are a freakin joke.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I need to get on here and clear up something. Mr. Postman was the one who started the conversation about Smith County and others pulling out of the region. You ask, why now. Well for 1, its because I gained access to the internet last football season about the time Westmoreland and Smith County played for the regional championship last season. I set and read about how Smith Co. had such a great tradition. How they had more fans than anyone in the region. How they had all these deep playoff runs that we couldnt even do anything about by the way due to the fact we were still in the classification you had fled during the years you had made the "deep runs in the playoffs". Someone even brought up your great band, but they left out the embarrasing fact that one of your football players actually played in the halftime shows. The final straw was when right after the regional weightlift that we destroyed you and everyone else that showed up from our region,you penciled yourselves in #1 and Westmoreland battling for the 3rd or 4th spot. At this point I realized you people either knew no history about this region before the private shcools came in and ran everyone off or you were all just football dumb. I never said Westmoreland was dominating as far as state wide. I did however ask the question if Westmoreland could become as dominate in "Region 4aa" as they were in the mid 90s before the private schools entered the region and ran Smith Co. and others out. I just tell you the history because as far as I know Westmoreland has never been beaten Cannon, Jackson, York, or Upperman. If they did beat us it was on a rare occasion. Like I showed you all in an earlier post. The head to head record of Smith County and Westmoreland now stands at 5-5 all time. You may make arguments that it will change this year and Westmoreland will get beat by Cannon and Jackson both, but I will argue that they have to be a favorite till they are proven different. This post should explain alot in a nutshell. Now get off of singray. He is just another devoted Westmoreland/Highschool football fan. He loves his school and will stick up for um when there being put down like you people did all last season. I cant say as I'll be pulling for Smith County because a rivalry means you dont like the other shcool. I was glad to see Alcoa spank ya'll last year myself. I will say I'm glad to play in the region with ya'll again because now we have the same shot at getting a #1 seed in the playoffs as Smith CO. did when they fled to 3a. Side step around it all ya'll want but facts are facts. I'll try to stop talking about this issue if you all start giving Westmoreland the respect they deserve after placing 2nd the 1st year in our "new region" and winning the championship the 2nd year in our "new region".

Are you seriously 30 years old?

Guest Termite

In your statement there are things you cann't deny...Smith Co. does have great tradition...both schools.....We had and will have deep runs in the playoffs that you still cann't do anything about. We have great fans and a great band...some of our players are even talented enough to do more then play football.

You were so dominate in the 90's that the record is even with Smith Co. 5-5.. It's a good thing were dominate. Yep,cann't deny any of what you said there.

If I understand you correctly,you think Smith Co. is not showing any respect because Smith Co. picks Smith Co. #1 in the region instead of Westmoreland.

Westmoreland "deserves respect "according to you because they placed 2nd and 1st in a "new region"Let me ask you ...who also finished 1st and 2nd the last 2 year, besides Westmoreland.......Ms.Postman.....I think those cute little shorts you wear with the black socks are cutting off you blood supply...you cann't think clearly...

Call Jackie Kelley and see if he was included in the disucussions, I know for a fact he wasn't. But I'm ready to move on. That was then, this is now. I am so grateful to be in the region with equal public schools now and I know you are to. I was at the Alcoa and Smith County game. I was wanting Smith County to win. If it had been Westmoreland and Alcoa playing would you have been there? Would you have been for Westmoreland? Answer that for yourself its not necessary for me to know. I am so grateful we are in this Region together and we need to support each other. Can we poke fun and try to make each other mad in a humorous way? Sure we can, this CoactT would be boring without it. Glover as far as I'm concerned, I hope you win every game with the exception of Westmoreland. A good friend of mine son is on the Coaching staff at Smith County. If you will look at other post from me, I have made positive comments about the atheletes at Smith County.

Yes I would have been there. I was at westmoreland when smith county didn't have a game last year. I support the other teams in the region but when you bad mouth me and my county I take it personal. In my own opinion the hardest game we will have next year will be Gordonsville,York, Upperman, Franklin Co. Westmoreland isn't on that list. I respect your program and I think your a pretty good team but I don't see you competing this year. Maybe next year!!! And sorry but I don't plan on wasting my time reading the rest of your idiotic posts. Have a nice day!!! :)

Yes I would have been there. I was at westmoreland when smith county didn't have a game last year. I support the other teams in the region but when you bad mouth me and my county I take it personal. In my own opinion the hardest game we will have next year will be Gordonsville,York, Upperman, Franklin Co. Westmoreland isn't on that list. I respect your program and I think your a pretty good team but I don't see you competing this year. Maybe next year!!! And sorry but I don't plan on wasting my time reading the rest of your idiotic posts. Have a nice day!!! :)

Your lying when you say you wont read my posts. You cant help yourselve. Dont ever reply to another one of my post again then blover.

Glover, you know you hope Mr. Postman doesnt stop posting on here. There would just be a bunch of boring Smith Countianites on here fooling themselves, talking about how easy they are going to win region 4-2A, if it were not for me.

So are you agreeing that it will be easy for Smith County to win the region??? LOL

I have a suggestion for all of you...this summer...when the PLAYERS are practising for the GAME...all of you come to my house and I will give you SPELLING lessons so that you will quit looking like a bunch of uneducated jerks...

We will have one half the room for Smith County posters and one side for Westmoreland posters...

Any of you ever heard of SPELLCHECK???

I have a suggestion for all of you...this summer...when the PLAYERS are practising for the GAME...all of you come to my house and I will give you SPELLING lessons so that you will quit looking like a bunch of uneducated jerks...

We will have one half the room for Smith County posters and one side for Westmoreland posters...

Is spellcheck one word or two??? I can't remember??? LOL Must be my edjamacation!!! LOL :lol:

I just wish you would have some more kids like Tez to play for Smith Co. so we can run past them on the field and catch TDs against them like we have done for the past 2 football seasons. Ya'll have been dishing alot of posts out for the past couple of years on here now lets see if you can take some dished to you. The postman is on here to stay.

I just wish you would have some more kids like Tez to play for Smith Co. so we can run past them on the field and catch TDs against them like we have done for the past 2 football seasons. Ya'll have been dishing alot of posts out for the past couple of years on here now lets see if you can take some dished to you. The postman is on here to stay.

I thought I might get a comment out of that post, but I must have shut all you Smith Countianites up or something huh. It is about time somebody shut you up. Looks like that foul mouth of glover's got shut up too.

Edited by Mr. Postman1