why is coffee county so bad this year

safety

Man why don't you just grow up and move on? It has been nine years since you didn't get the job so just move on....geez....I've never seen anyone hang onto something for so long....besides don't you have a job now? Grow up a little dude....the problems down here aren't yours to worry about...just reminding you of that in case you forgot that you didn't get the job here...but we all know you can't forget about that!......

oh i don't know about that pedo...i like manchester...might even retire there in the next couple of years and run for school board........

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does next yr hold any more promise that this yr

Absolutely! Every one new this year we would struggle with a young inexperienced team. Next year we will return with 7 seniors and a very strong upcoming group of juniors that are having a very successful JV season. Coach Taylor will work hard during the off season and will look for a big turn around next season.

Absolutely! Every one new this year we would struggle with a young inexperienced team. Next year we will return with 7 seniors and a very strong upcoming group of juniors that are having a very successful JV season. Coach Taylor will work hard during the off season and will look for a big turn around next season.

No doubt!

great news

well i have read alot of criticizing on coffee co......its not like they dont go into every game and not play hard....they give it their all it is a down year and the guys are getting alot of PT and working toward next season cut them some slack they play their hearts out....anybody putting down players and saying they dont try and say they stink and shouldnt even be playin well u just need to take it somewhere else cause this is high school everybody cant be all-stars...but that is my imput

Edited by renegade1022

You've made 6 post on this forum and 3 of them have critisized my son. I've been reading coach T for a long time and it's a good source of information to get updates throughout the state. I enjoy it very much not just for cc but state wide athletics.

You obiviously have a problem with my sons play time. You continue to write post about buddies, connections, and starting positions because his Dad is a board member. Well, I am a board member, my son is a starter and I consider Coach Taylor to be a friend. But, my son does not miss practice, has yours? My son gives 110% percent at every practice and every game, has yours? My son has been raised to be dedicated, committed, and to put team before self. Not just in basketball, but in all sports. Have you raised your son that way? Has your son ever missed practice? My son has never missed a practice since he started playing basketball in the 5th grade. My son missed one day of football, was in the hospital and was back on the field the next day because he didn't want to let his team down. What time did your son go to bed this morning? My son was up most of the night upset about last nights loss! I bet your son went to sleep without any trouble. So, wildcat I have two things to say to you: 1. IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO CRITISIZE MY SON ANYMORE, BE A MAN AND SIGN YOUR NAME OR BETTER YET COME SEE ME AT THE GAME FRIDAY NIGHT AND WE'LL HAVE A GENTLEMEN'S DISSCUSSION. 2. IF YOU HATE COFFEE COUNTY SO BAD AND DON'T LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON, FOLLOW YOUR NAME WILDCAT AND GO TO TULLAHOMA

My son is not perfect ,has alot of areas he could improve on, but he is an over acheiver and has always put team before self! Instead of critisizing my son maybe you should work with yours and encourage all of them. GO BIG RED!

Paul & Janet Thornton

why did you get on here and make a post like that thornton. that was stupid. you just substantiated everything this wildcat guy believes. you should give up your board seat now. with everything andrew has to deal with in the community now he has to deal with this. just stupid thornton.

just curious from someone who isn't from the area being talked about but just by reading these posts I was wondering if you guys are talking about a program that was once really good and is now down or is it a program that has been always down? I heard they won a state title in girls a while back but can't remember ever hearing about the boys team ever doing much of anything. From an outsider, I do hope that whatever happens with your program that we all remember that it's a game played by kids and at the end of the day if the coach is a good person who doesn't mistreat the kids, is it really as bad as I have been reading? I remember coming to your community a few years ago and everyone there was very gracious and it seemed like a great place to be. Hope the best for all involved. I have never coached either but it seems to me the hardest thing about coaching high school is playing with the hand your dealt. Can't really press if you have guys who are slow, can't really rebound well if you have 5'10" and the opponent has 6'4". I just think sometimes high school coaches take way too much heat for things out of their control. If you have a group that plays hard and leaves it all on the floor, isn't that what you really want, win or lose, to me that's a team you can be proud of. Again, sry this is so long but just thought an unattached opinion may help. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

just curious from someone who isn't from the area being talked about but just by reading these posts I was wondering if you guys are talking about a program that was once really good and is now down or is it a program that has been always down? I heard they won a state title in girls a while back but can't remember ever hearing about the boys team ever doing much of anything. From an outsider, I do hope that whatever happens with your program that we all remember that it's a game played by kids and at the end of the day if the coach is a good person who doesn't mistreat the kids, is it really as bad as I have been reading? I remember coming to your community a few years ago and everyone there was very gracious and it seemed like a great place to be. Hope the best for all involved. I have never coached either but it seems to me the hardest thing about coaching high school is playing with the hand your dealt. Can't really press if you have guys who are slow, can't really rebound well if you have 5'10" and the opponent has 6'4". I just think sometimes high school coaches take way too much heat for things out of their control. If you have a group that plays hard and leaves it all on the floor, isn't that what you really want, win or lose, to me that's a team you can be proud of. Again, sry this is so long but just thought an unattached opinion may help. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

Well said Big Boy. CC has never been a power house. Just a bunch of good boys playing a game.

why did you get on here and make a post like that thornton. that was stupid. you just substantiated everything this wildcat guy believes. you should give up your board seat now. with everything andrew has to deal with in the community now he has to deal with this. just stupid thornton.

topper, in reading your previous post you appear to have alot of advice and opionions for alot of programs throughout the state. Just wondering exactly what makes you an expert on high school athletics? What is your experience with teenagers and basketball? Are you a player/former player, coach, parent, or both? If you are a former player, at what level did you play? Just curious?

topper, in reading your previous post you appear to have alot of advice and opionions for alot of programs throughout the state. Just wondering exactly what makes you an expert on high school athletics? What is your experience with teenagers and basketball? Are you a player/former player, coach, parent, or both? If you are a former player, at what level did you play? Just curious?

played the game in hs and college "up nawth". never coached on either level but i think i know the game. have watched 8AAA basketball for years but have an interest in CC and Tullahoma. I agree with the statement on CC not putting an emphasis on mens basketball and just having "good old boys" playing the game. that is what they want coaching and that is the reason they hired andrew. nothing wrong with that unless you want to move to the next level. then things have to become more technical and feelings would need to be hurt. no politics in winning basketball.

Edited by topper06