20 AND 0

PFfan15

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who is pigeon forge?

PIGEON FORGE ....in the foothills of the great smoky mtns nat'l park ...one of the biggest tourist destinations in the eastern united states...the home of DOLLYWOOD and SPLASH COUNTRY...along with about a thousand resturants,motels and attractions.....YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS

ahahahaha wow. depending on where he lives i can see him not knowing.

thats hilarious. dont feel bad. theres plenty of teams ive never heard of and probly will never hear of out in West Tennessee.

hahahahahahaaaa!!!! You know there are folks that think tourist towns don't have regular people and basketball teams, schools and stuff. Do they really have schools and stuff where you go on vacation? OFCOURSE THEY DO!!!!!

Maybe somebody from that area could tell me something. There's a road that turns off Chapman highway called White's School Road.....on that road there's a school called Whites Adult High School. Anybody want to explain that one.....and do they have a basketball program. Just wondering.

hahahahahahaaaa!!!! You know there are folks that think tourist towns don't have regular people and basketball teams, schools and stuff. Do they really have schools and stuff where you go on vacation? OFCOURSE THEY DO!!!!!

Maybe somebody from that area could tell me something. There's a road that turns off Chapman highway called White's School Road.....on that road there's a school called Whites Adult High School. Anybody want to explain that one.....and do they have a basketball program. Just wondering.

Whites is exactly what the name implies..a place for adults to study for their high school diploma. I am sure that answers your second question right?

I lived and worked in PF for 10 years and it never ceased to amaze me the crazy ideas people have about the town. I had someone ask me once if there was a good elementary school at Dollywood. I said no, but the high school is pretty good.

Edited by barb

Whites is exactly what the name implies..a place for adults to study for their high school diploma. I am sure that answers your second question right?

I lived and worked in PF for 10 years and it never ceased to amaze me the crazy ideas people have about the town. I had someone ask me once if there was a good elementary school at Dollywood. I said no, but the high school is pretty good.

I figured that's what it was.....I wasn't making fun of anybody, I just had to explain it to the kids. We go thru there going to PF....it's really a nice shortcut.

That's the way it is anywhere......I've heard people ask....."Oh....you mean you live here?" Where do the regular people eat? We may need to write a book on that one.

I figured that's what it was.....I wasn't making fun of anybody, I just had to explain it to the kids. We go thru there going to PF....it's really a nice shortcut.

That's the way it is anywhere......I've heard people ask....."Oh....you mean you live here?" Where do the regular people eat? We may need to write a book on that one.

I moved away when the tourons learned all our backroads :D