1A AP Poll

oldtimeballer63

I know the SOS rankings are misleading,but when you have a team close to 100 and a team in the mid 20's it's too much to ignore...Moore County plays them on the 23rd at Culleoka...If they both continue to win and Moore County wins that game,then you would have to look at putting them ahead of Culleoka....

I also agree with the post about Grace Christian...They are not exactly playing powerhouses over there...

Moore County has showed they are better than Culleoka beaten them by 9 at Moore County but we will have to see what will happen at Culleoka on Jan. 23

Good luck to both teams

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Temple will be this years Cosby. Get to state with an impressive record only to get blown out by a union city humboldt or lake county squad. I dont look at polls that much because the only newspaper that votes over here is jackson sun. All the Homers votes for Temple but when the state tournment comes they find out they couldn't finsh in the top four of our district. Good luck temple union city is a way better choice for number one than yall but i guess yall will find out the hard way just like Cosby did last year.

I guess you just didn't understand, did you?

I guess Temple will be this years Cosby. Get to state with an impressive record only to get blown out by a union city humboldt or lake county squad. I dont look at polls that much because the only newspaper that votes over here is jackson sun. All the Homers votes for Temple but when the state tournment comes they find out they couldn't finsh in the top four of our district. Good luck temple union city is a way better choice for number one than yall but i guess yall will find out the hard way just like Cosby did last year.

It looks like the "Homers" knew what they were talking about.